From July 18 at 10:00 CEST through August 01 at 10:00 CEST (UTC+2)
Of course, tankers enter clan events for glory, but winning a Tier X clan vehicle can make your triumph even sweeter. You can see the roster for the Iron Age event below. Remember: You can only select one of these!
In Iron Age, more vehicles will be available for leaderboard positions than in the auction:
- 5,500 reward vehicles for earning a position in the event’s Personal Leaderboard
- 3,500 reward vehicles in the auction for prize vehicles
Only a vehicle that the player does not currently own can be selected.
The Workshop has been refurbished, and you’ll be able to assemble Premium vehicles and Improved (“bond”) Equipment that are highly sought after:
You can access the Workshop from the clan screen in the game client.
Iron Age: General Rules
The rules of Iron Age will be mostly familiar to those who have participated in previous game events on the Global Map. Here’s a brief recap:
- Battles are fought in the 15v15 format in Tier X vehicles.
- All vehicles can be equipped with experimental modules.
- Clans earn Fame Points both in battles and for strategic decisions made by Commanders.
- The playing field is divided into three Fronts, each a unique size, with different bonuses and a specific number of Fame Points that can be earned. The Commander’s task is to develop a strategy to achieve the clan’s goals.
- The clan’s Fame Points are distributed by the Commander. These points can be saved or spent in the Laboratory for various bonuses that provide strategic advantages or increase the speed at which Fame Points are earned.
- Clan fighters receive personal Fame Points to redeem personal rewards. Personal Fame Points are distributed equally for each battle fought in which their team destroyed five or more enemy vehicles.
- New Technology: Personal Fame Points in battles boosts the gain of personal Fame Points for every clan member.
New Historical 3D Style for the 121B
The top 4,000 players of the event by personal Fame Points earned will receive the new historical 3D style for the 121B with unique Marks of Excellence. That’s one impressive vehicle, and this style should make it look even more imposing—just like the fine specimen below!
The 3D style does not include the 121B itself. You will receive the style even if you don’t have the 121B in your Garage.
Collect the Warrior of the East 2D Style and Other Amazing Clan Styles!
There’s a brand-new 2D style to claim for personal Fame Points. It’s called Warrior of the East, and you can take a peek at it below.
Participants of the event will also have a chance to earn several already familiar clan 2D styles, including Flame, Retribution, Prophecy, and Reaper. These styles are obtained for personal Fame Points and can be applied to any Tier VIII–X vehicles in your Garage.
Styles for Reward Vehicles
In addition to a Tier X reward vehicle, many exquisite styles, and plenty of unique medals and badges, you can get other valuable rewards. Along with 3D and 2D styles, the personal Fame Points Shop will offer bonds, Crew Books, female crew members, days of WoT Premium Account, credits, and Personal Reserves.
The event’s reward pool will be 4,200,000 gold.
Depending on your clan’s position in the Alley of Fame, you can get a multiplier to your personal bond reward of up to x7. For finishing among the top 1% of players on the Personal Leaderboard and being a member of a clan in the top 1% of clans at the end of the event, you will receive the Global Map Legend badge and six similar decals.