Note: those are not all the camouflages, only a part of them.
- Added the Pudel (Polish medium Tier VI tank). Vehicle description: “A variant of the Pz.Kpfw. V Panther Ausf. G, the most massively produced modification of the German Panther tank. Two German Panther Ausf. G tanks were captured by Polish troops during the Warsaw Uprising on August 2, 1944. Rebels applied national colors and various emblems to the vehicles, which is reflected in the game. One tank was nicknamed “Pudel” (which means Poodle) and used in urban warfare.”
- In that connection, the following will be also added:
- Poland nation in the filter of the vehicle panel;
- National crew (only the male voiceover will be available) with ranks and Personal Data;
- Polish camouflage patterns, emblems and inscriptions;
- National premium consumable: Bread with Smalec.
- The Polish nation will not be added to the Tech Tree.
Just open the test client if you have it installed and it should start updating immediately. If you don’t have the test client already, wait until the official websites make an announcement.
Full size with the HD client is 1233.23 MB.
Left – old, right – new.
Also: better on the move gun handling and better DPM, however the pen will go down to 248, as well as the accuracy will suffer a flop to 0.34.
SovietTenkDestroyer: I understand what Wargaming is trying to do, but in my opinion this is not the right way to go. If they really want to differentiate it from the Leopard I, they could have easily enabled the 20mm co-axial cannon to fire. With that enabled, it could easily fend off paper tanks.
The AMX 50 Foch and AMX48 will get a 120mm autoloader, and the Foch 155 will get a replacement for the current 155.
Also, the side armor values will be buffed, as well as their mobility will be tweaked. Details below.