Note: those are not all the camouflages, only a part of them.
- Added the Pudel (Polish medium Tier VI tank). Vehicle description: “A variant of the Pz.Kpfw. V Panther Ausf. G, the most massively produced modification of the German Panther tank. Two German Panther Ausf. G tanks were captured by Polish troops during the Warsaw Uprising on August 2, 1944. Rebels applied national colors and various emblems to the vehicles, which is reflected in the game. One tank was nicknamed “Pudel” (which means Poodle) and used in urban warfare.”
- In that connection, the following will be also added:
- Poland nation in the filter of the vehicle panel;
- National crew (only the male voiceover will be available) with ranks and Personal Data;
- Polish camouflage patterns, emblems and inscriptions;
- National premium consumable: Bread with Smalec.
- The Polish nation will not be added to the Tech Tree.
Just open the test client if you have it installed and it should start updating immediately. If you don’t have the test client already, wait until the official websites make an announcement.
Full size with the HD client is 1233.23 MB.
Including a truly rare occurrence – a Q&A with Kirill Yudintsev))))