Tier: TD-8, USA, premium
HP: 1 500
Engine: 750 hp
Mass: 60 t
Maximum load: 65 t
Power-to-weight: 12,50 hp / t
Max speed/Min speed: 26 / -12 km / h
Gun turning speed: 22 °/s
Hull turning speed: 24 °/s
Terrain resistance values: 1,055 / 1,342 / 2,781
View range: 370 m
Radio range: 745 m
Hull armor: 260 / 100 / 50 mm
Gun: 120 mm AT Gun M58
Alpha Damage: 400 / 400 / 515
Penetration: 248 / 300 / 60 mm
Rate of fire: 7,361 rounds/minute
Damage per minute: 2 944,5
Reload time: 8,151 s
Accuracy at 100 m: 0,422
Aiming time: 1,73 s
Depression/Elevation: -5 ° / +20 °
Horizontal firing angle: 10 / 10°
Crew – 4 members: Commander, Driver, Gunner, Loader.
- after firing: 3,836;
- during turret rotation: 0,058;
- during vehicle movement: 0,153;
- during vehicle rotation: 0,153;
- during turret rotation at maximum speed: 1,27;
- at maximum vehicle speed: 3,99;
- at maximum vehicle rotation speed: 3,68.
- camouflage while standing still: 31,9 %;
- camouflage while in motion: 19,1 %;
- camouflage while standing still and shooting: 5,74 %;
- camouflage while in motion and shooting: 3,44 %.
Comes with 1.4. People will get it if their replays were featured on the Youtube show. Also includes an exclusive emblem and decal.
The cost of such a set is 750 gold. Unhistorical, can be applied to any vehicle.
Hello ladies and gents!
Before we get to any details – Survey will be open until January 22, 2019. Please try to share the survey with all your friends, as the more feedback, the better!
This purpose of this survey is as follows:
- To get a feel for how the World of Tanks Community views/rates the current maps in the game.
- To get your opinions to present to the WG NA offices so that they can pass them on to the appropriate people who look for feedback like this. Trust me, your opinions matter. For example, the changes to the Stronghold map rotation (at least on NA server) is a direct result of feedback from you, the Community.
- Personal curiosity for myself.
- A way for our Community to point to some hard evidence when arguments come up about the ‘best’ or ‘worst’ maps in the game, so they have something to back up their P.O.V. other than talking louder. What? Stop laughing. Seriously guys! Stop the laughter! A guy can dream, can’t he?
I will give a quick description of the survey so you know what to expect. The survey is broken up into six sections. This is for ease of completion/load speed, especially for those on mobile devices.
Section 1 is asking for your server cluster.
Sections 2 – 5 are for your scores on each map on a scale of 1 (worst map in game) to 5 (average/no opinion) to 10 (best map in game). Basically, if you don’t have a strong opinion, give it a 5 and move on. These sections are in 10 map chunks, to make it easier for mobile users.
Section 6 is a volunteer response section where you have your chance to describe why you feel so strongly about certain maps. You will have a chance to give your point of view on both your most hated and most loved map(s). Vulgarity WILL keep your answer(s) from being passed on to WG. Remember to give the map name with your response(s). This will hopefully give insight from the players to WG on why players find certain maps so likeable or unlikeable.
Well, at this point, you need the survey form, do you not?
Thank you all for your time, your responses, and your effort in answering this survey for me. Just like last time, I will give you all the results both in an easy-to-read format for here, as well as access to the raw information.