Here are the new personalization elements that will appear in Update 1.4.1:
Large format decal “Easter symbol” for 150 gold;
Inscription “Happy Easter” for 50 gold;
EU Emblem for 50 gold.
In addition, along with the last micropatch, the carnival personalization elements were added to the game files – sticker, inscription and emblem:
With a nice, HD model. Below we have the stats and pictures:
T-103. Technical characteristics:
Tier: TD-8, USSR, premium
HP: 1 250
Engine: 900 hp
Mass: 63 t
Maximum load: 66 t
Power-to-weight: 14,29 hp / t
Max speed/Min speed: 40 / -12 km / h
Hull turning speed: 30 °/s
Turret turning speed: 15,6 °/s
Terrain resistance values: 1,247 / 1,342 / 2,397
View range: 380 m
Radio range: 730 m
Hull armor: 100 / 100 / 60 mm
Turret armor: 220 / 145 / 60 mm
Gun: 130 mm B-13
Alpha Damage: 440 / 440 / 580
Penetration: 246 / 282 / 65 mm
AP round speed: 950 m / s
Premium round speed: 1 150 m / s
Rate of fire: 5,214 rounds/minute
Damage per minute: 2 294,3
Reload time: 11,507 s
Accuracy at 100 m: 0,345
Aiming time: 2,21 s
Depression/Elevation: -8 ° / +30 °
after firing: 3,836;
during the rotation of the turret: 0.134;
while the vehicle is in motion: 0.221;
during vehicle rotation: 0.221;
during turret rotation at the maximum speed: 2.01;
at the maximum vehicle speed: 8.82;
at the maximum vehicle rotation speed: 6.62.
tank camouflage (still): 7.8%;
tank camouflage (in motion): 4.7%;
camouflage of the immobile tank while shooting: 1.26%;
camouflage of tank shooting while in motion: 0.76%.
Today we will talk about the improvement of the new gameplay of aircraft carriers. As already noted, with such a big change in the game, it has been necessary to apply some corrections over a few updates, and now we will share our plans for the foreseeable future – up to 0.8.4.
Please remember that plans sometimes change: the information below is preliminary, the timeframe may move, and following your feedback and suggestions, some points may well be added a little later.
- Balance settings, general to specific. We are now at the stage of adjusting the balance between the classes and focusing on addressing specific issues (e.g. alternate torpedo X Hakuryuto 0.8.0.1). The individual fine-tuning of the ships is out of the question for now. For example, first we need to find the optimal balance of air defense and aircraft losses at each tier, and then, if individual aircraft carriers lose too many aircraft, we can individually increase the survivability (or, if the air defense of individual ships is too weak, it can be strengthened). In addition, it should be understood that the gameplay has changed greatly, and players are still learning and adapting. Statistics of combat effectiveness of carriers and other ships on the part of air defense is changing literally every day and only after some time will it stabilize. Therefore, it should take at least a few days after each balance change before making preliminary conclusions.
Available for 3 more days.
Tank, 100% crew and slot, all for 25 €.
M10 RFBM. Initial stats:
Tier: TD-5, France, premium
Engine: 410 hp
Mass: 30,00 t
Maximum load: 31,70 t
Power-to-weight: 13,67 hp / t
Max speed/Min speed: 48 / -12 km / h
Hull turning speed: 30 °/s
Turret turning speed: 16,7 °/s
Terrain resistance values: 1,055 / 1,247 / 2,205
View range: 370 m
Radio range: 438 m
Hull armor: 38,1 / 19,1 / 19,1 mm
Turret armor: 57,2 / 25,4 / 25,4 mm
Gun: 3-inch AT Gun M7
Alpha Damage: 115 / 115 / 185
Penetration: 128 / 177 / 38 mm
Rate of fire: 15,261 rounds/minute
Damage per minute: 1 755,1
Reload time: 3,932 s
Accuracy at 100 m: 0,412
Aiming time: 1,63 s
Depression/Elevation: -10 ° / +30 °
Crew-5 members: Commander, Gunner, Driver, Radio operator, Loader.
- after firing: 3,836;
- during the rotation of the turret: 0.115;
- while the vehicle is in motion: 0.221;
- during vehicle rotation: 0.221;
- during turret rotation at the maximum speed: 1.84;
- at the maximum vehicle speed: 10.59;
- at the maximum vehicle rotation speed: 6.62.
- fixed tank camouflage: 31.2%;
- tank camouflage during motion: 18.7%;
- camouflage of the tank shooting while still: 8.11%;
- camouflage of the tank shooting on the move: 4.86%.