Source: Ph3lan, EU WG Staff
„I know that you are eagerly waiting for an update about the chat issues so I would like to get you up to speed on where we stand and what we are doing to solve the situation.
What we know so far:
– We had similar chat issues in October/November (These were eventually resolved)
– While these issues seem very similar, in terms of the end result, to the ones in October/November and the current ones are not actually the same.
– The chat/invite problems are related, and we identified the culprit in our Chat Server Protocol.
– The friend list issues (players added to the friend list without you actually accepting the request) are a separate bug, not related to the “chat issues”.
What is being done:
– Chat/invite problems: Our devs are working on fixing and updating the chat server protocol. They have found a solution which is now being tested and once we are sure it works it will be implemented.
– Friend list issues: We have identified the issue here. It is being tested and will be rolled out as soon as it is ready.
Unfortunately, I can’t tell you exactly when the fixes will be implemented, we have to make sure that they actually are fixing all the issues and preventing them from happening again. We need a cure, not a band aid this time. That being said I wanted to let you know that we are aware that you are experiencing this problems and we are actually actively working on fixing them! I hope that you can be patient with us a little bit longer, thank you for your understanding!
Your WoT Team”
It should arrive in the premium store soon. Would cost around 35 €.
Kanonenjagdpanzer 105. Characteristics:
Tier: TD-8, Germany, premium
Engine: 500 hp
Mass: 26 t
Maximum load: 29,5 t
Power-to-weight: 19,23 hp / t
Max speed/Min speed: 70 / -20 km / h
Hull turning speed: 46 °/s
Terrain resistance values: 0,671 / 0,767 / 1,918
View range: 360 m
Radio range: 750 m
Hull armor: 30 / 30 / 8 mm
Gun: 10,5 cm Bordkanone L7
Alpha Damage: 390 / 390 / 480
Penetration: 268 / 330 / 53 ( APCR / HEAT / HE)
Projectile speed: 1 478 m/s
Rate of fire: 5,214 rounds/minute
Damage per minute: 2 033,6
Reload time: 11,507 s
Accuracy at 100 m: 0,307
Aiming time: 1,73 s
Depression/Elevation: -8 ° / +15 °
Horizontal firing angle: 15 / 15 °
In order to continue providing data articles I need some help. I am having a hell of a time parsing specific data. In this case it’s tank mobility (3 values, top speed, reverse speed, and power/wt, since VBaddict doesn’t have a metric for that, I tried using tanks.gg only to run into a slew of issues (Spent 3 hours yesterday trying to automate it). It takes several hours for me to create the content as is, and this would just slow it down and make it more frustrating.
If anyone is willing to help with some manual data entry, it would be greatly appreciate and I can release more articles more frequently. I am guessing manually inputting all the data would take 90 minutes or so, depends on how fast you work. This is for tier 8 tanks only.
If interested please contact me on Discord – #2713 ( I am in TAP Discord) and we can discuss. I can send you which tanks and what values I need in a table, and you just input them.
Edit – All set. Thanks for the help.
If everything goes well, then on the 1.2 Test Server we will see implemented the premium vehicles with preferential MM changes (the ones posted some time ago).