Developed by Mizutayio in collaboration with the creator of the Czechoslovak tree proposal (that you might remember from a year ago).
There it is:
Includes an armored car branch, SPG, TD, LT branches. Overall it is pretty nice.
Detailed changes, supplementing the last article.
– Engine power increased from 510 to 650
– Specific power increased from 12.26 to 15.63
– Improved armor:
• Upper front plate of the hull increased from 50.8 mm to 76.2 mm
• Turret front armor increased from 170 mm to 240 mm.
On July 27, from 6:00 to 6:45 (GMT) the servers will be unavailable in connection with the release of a small update. In this update:
– Fixed a bug where after completing the training grounds, in some cases, statistics would be reset in the main hangar.
Now, if “pre-battle instructions” included auto-refill of equipment, in the “battle results” its value is displayed correctly.
– Fixed some technical problems.
A year ago, Murazor joined Wargaming as head of balancing department. This position was earlier occupied by Stanislav “Veider” Kargin. And now Veider returns. This was confirmed last weekend. However, not to WoT, but this time to WoWS. He will be working at Lesta as part of a team focusing on various game modes – PvE and others.
SuperData (a company engaged in the monitoring and study of the market of video games) has provided monthly statistics on the most profitable games in June 2017. World of Tanks again, loses 1 place (7 to 8), compared with the previous month. PlayerUnknown”s Battlegrounds is for the first time ahead of WoT.
222 more cunts went bye bye. List down below.