The tank keeps getting nerfed, at this point it’s might be that WG is trying to find the “bottom ground”, and balance it around the middle, when the tank is borderline OP and borderline useless (just like how WG made HE changes obsolete and then overpowered in sandbox in order to find middle ground).
– Accuracy from 0.38 to 0.4
– Aiming time from 3.07 to 3.26 s
– Time between shells from 3 to 3.2 s
– Average damage per minute from 2.019 to 1.996
– Gun spread on movement from 0.24 to 0.26
A new micropatch is being deployed. Will fix some technical errors (likely the no fall damage exploit).
Mods will stay intact not to overburden players.
Little less than a month remains until the 2nd iteration of the Veteran’s reward program (reminder: last year veterans received T-50-2, millions of credits and a huge amount of bonds on top.), at this time it is still unclear what the exact rewards are or what WG is preparing for December in general, but we can speculate.
Along with the medals, the credit and bond reward is likely to return. We are also waiting for the release of this tank, shown at WGFest.
Just saying, but the dimensions and shape of the tank exactly fits the Object 777 V2. (Tier IX Veteran reward?)
The Veteran Rewards are coming at the end of November – early December, so the official announcement is coming within few weeks time tops.
Hopefully it will get patched soon, or not.
Nerfhammer keeps striking.
– Aiming time from 2.88 nerfed to 3.07 s
– Time between shots nerfed from 2.75 s. to 3 s
– Average damage per minute from 2.049 to 2.019.
– Tank’s HP from 1850 to 1750.