Improved maneuverability of wheeled vehicles when driving in reverse
Wheeled vehicles can now turn at a larger angle when driving in reverse upon releasing the “Forward” key and holding the “Right” or “Left” keys. To take advantage of this feature, press and hold the Space bar (hand brake) together with the “Back” and “Right/Left” keys. This new feature will ensure higher maneuverability at low speeds in confined spaces.
Daily and Premium Missions
Added a new type of missions: Daily Missions
Three daily missions will be available in Random Battles. Once they are complete, a fourth bonus mission with a better reward becomes available.
Mission progress can be tracked in the Garage. Any mission can be changed once every 4 hours.
Missions within WoT PA were visually revamped and transferred to the Daily Missions tab.
Changes to Ranked Battles
- Made some balance changes to the role experience system.
- Revised the principle of crediting experience for destroying enemy vehicles. Now the amount of XP earned for a destroyed enemy vehicle depends on the amount of damage caused to the destroyed vehicle. The less damage caused to the destroyed vehicle, the less XP earned. The share of damage is counted for the whole battle, not for the last shot.
- Improved the mode’s matchmaker. Wheeled vehicles now belong to a separate category. They will have their own matchmaker queue (separate from tracked light tanks).
- Improved UI
- Implemented the visual indicator of an allied shell hitting the player’s vehicle in the Battle Notifications menu for Ranked and Random Battles.
Changes in Session Statistics
Expanded the list of parameters in Session Statistics:
- Victory rate
- Average number of vehicles spotted
- Average number of vehicles destroyed
- Battles survived
- Average vehicle tier for the session
Added the functionality of configuring Session Statistics. Added the following parameters that can be configured:
- Possibility to choose parameters (from a variety of parameters) to be displayed
- Option of displaying economic parameters
- Option to disable the daily reset of statistics. Now statistics can accumulate.
- Possibility to save one of the two display tabs: Battles or Vehicles.
Changes to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles
Added the following vehicle for testing by Supertest players:
- UDES 03 Alt 3