- Frontline (with multiple changes) has been launched in the test mode:
- Added changes to the player’s progression in the mode
- Added a new reward system, including reward vehicles
- Made balance changes to the map
- Reworked the vehicle rental mechanics in the Frontline mode
See more details in the dedicated article.
- Changes to the Store and Depot:
- In the Depot, added a new section for unique styles that are not compatible with the player’s vehicles in the Garage. Particularly, it will contain the styles received from the large Holiday Ops boxes, if the appropriate vehicles are not available in the player’s Garage.
- Added counters on the bundle tile that include several items: now players will be able to see how many Aid Kits (for example) a bundle contains.
- Updated Voice Messages in Battle for the Commanders in the Japanese vehicles (both male and female, when the Commander option is selected).
Changes to Technical Characteristics of Vehicles
- Added the Premium tank destroyer of Tier VIII for testing by Supertest players: the TS-5.
- Removed the Boost functionality for wheeled vehicles.
- Fixed some technical issues.