Open you loot boxes and activate tank discounts from NY events!
- Frontline (with multiple changes) has been launched in the test mode:
- Added changes to the player’s progression in the mode
- Added a new reward system, including reward vehicles
- Made balance changes to the map
- Reworked the vehicle rental mechanics in the Frontline mode
See more details in the dedicated article.
- Changes to the Store and Depot:
- In the Depot, added a new section for unique styles that are not compatible with the player’s vehicles in the Garage. Particularly, it will contain the styles received from the large Holiday Ops boxes, if the appropriate vehicles are not available in the player’s Garage.
- Added counters on the bundle tile that include several items: now players will be able to see how many Aid Kits (for example) a bundle contains.
- Updated Voice Messages in Battle for the Commanders in the Japanese vehicles (both male and female, when the Commander option is selected).
Changes to Technical Characteristics of Vehicles
- Added the Premium tank destroyer of Tier VIII for testing by Supertest players: the TS-5.
- Removed the Boost functionality for wheeled vehicles.
- Fixed some technical issues.
The Festive season is behind us, and the Common test of Update 1.4 is coming to World of Tanks! This Update is going to be a bit special, because we’re introducing a new long-awaited line of French wheeled vehicles. Plus, the new update brings some consistent improvements to Personal Missions and gives new life to the Ghost Town, an epic map with a breathtaking legend. Let’s take a closer look!Continue reading “The Features of Update 1.4: Join the Common Test”