From the Russian “In the works” page.
Notice: the source is operated by the community so some of the facts mentioned might be wrong.
- Polish tree. According to A. Pankov, several versions of the branches are ready, which will be published in the near future. Tanks TKS z n.k.m. 20 A, Czołg średni B.B.T.Br.Panc are being tested, the Polish nation has been added to the filter in the client, consumables, icons of the crew members, emblems and inscriptions have been added and the first Polish tank, the Pudel, has already been released.
- Italian tree: Medium tanks with OTO Centauro (Leopard analog) in top and PT (Release: 2018-2019 after Polish). The developers announced the first Italian premium tier 8 medium tank, the Progetto M35 mod 46, with a new loading mechanism. Other Italian vehicles that will make it into the game: Fiat 3000, Carro Armato, L6 / 40, Carro Armato M13 / 40, Carro Armato M14 / 41, Carro Armato P26 / 40, Ansaldo-Fiat P43 bis.
- Three Swiss branches: – LT / MT / HT, TD, Arty.
- Israeli branch.
- Hungarian and Romanian branches (due to lack of equipment only as part of other nations or the European tree).
- Wheeled vehicles.
- Possible hydropneumatic suspension for the STB-1
- British, Swedish and Japanese light tanks
- Top Swedish mediums (Tiers 8, 9, 10) – are divided into two versions: Tier 10 – Strv A or Udes 15/16, stock Strv T; tier 9 – Strv K (a hybrid of Kranvagn’s chassis and Centurion turret) or Udes 14; tier 8 – Lansen 25t a.k.a. Lansen m / 51.
- The branches of Spain: Tiers 1-5 – Trubia A, CCI 1937, Verdeja n1, Verdeja n2, Verdeja n3 and tier 10 El Nino (hybrid of Leopard I and AMX 30 turrets), tiers 6-9 – Spanish versions of M41 Walker Bulldog, British FV101 Scorpion and M47 Patton.
- Maps in HD (already shown 18 maps of the Sand River, Redshire, Prokhorovka, Murovanka, Mountain Pass, Mines, Malinovka, Himmelsdorf, El Halluf, Cliff, Monastery, Fjords, Erlenberg, Steppes, Fisherman’s Bay, Ruinberg, Pilsen, Nebelburg, Arctic Region) will be introduced at once. It’s very difficult to support two render engines for HD and non-HD cards.
- Reworked maps: Stalingrad, Berlin, Monte Rosa (there is no final verdict on the map), Overlord, Pilsen, Erlenberg, Sacred Valley. It is possible to return reworked old maps to the game (they have maps like Pearl River, North-East, Province, Komarin, etc. in mind (Reminder: Province rework is already being tested)).
- Maps Poland (the first name of the map “Studianka”), Pacific Island, Naglfar, Ridge 3, Arizona, Slit, Ridge, Ice ships (night), Smolensk, Inca road, Detroit, Secret place, Secret place B, Castle, Simferopol, Minsk, Moscow, lie “on the shelf” until all the current maps are in HD as we have no manpower to implement new ones.
- Maps Savanah, Texas, Arizona have not been tested, but (according to developers’ answers) after HD maps they can again go to the Super Test, as well as the removed maps from the game (Severogorsk, Port, Dragon Ridge, Northwest, Komarin, Province, Hidden Village, Pearl River, South Shore, Stalingrad, Overlord);
- PvE mode (Team surviva; against several waves of bots, the more waves you last – the bigger the reward) the work is done on bots, there are plans, to use bots in different modes (for example, in historical battles in the form of low-level extra vehicles). The development was bogged down for a long time due the complexity of humanlike behavior and the heavy load on the server.
- Reworked historical battles, work on historical companies is being conducted, future of this gamemode depends on what tests will show. Historical battles shall receive special maps. This feature won’t arrive anytime soon.
- The physics engine Havok Destruction will be released together with HD maps in March 2018 (WG Fest 2016 showed physical destruction of objects (columns and fences));
- HD maps (all current maps are being tested, bugs are fixed, the water remains crystal clear even if a tank passes through a puddle) will appear in March 2018.
- A new system of vegetation drawing will appear in March 2018;
- The impact of the shock wave on the surrounding objects when a tank is firing, trampled vegetation and the water waves will appear in March 2018;
- Dynamic pollution and soaked tanks will appear in March 2018;
- Different weather conditions are being tested.
- Begin to use the Granite SDK 4.0 game technology, which will add to the game textures of high resolution (up to 8K) and photorealistic lighting. Also, the load time and the amount of memory occupied by the textures will decrease.
- 3D customization (logs, bags, boxes, actual camouflage nets, helmets, tools, etc.).
- Removed damage to allies. The damage to allies was turned off in the Halloween gamemode in 2017.
- A new anti-cheat system that does not allow the installation of banned mods.
- The second season of Personal Missions is in development, with the preservation of the first and progress on it.
- Bonus for tanking and dealing damage.
- The system of gratitude to the players. In May 2017 something similar appeared in WoT Blitz.
- A new crew system is being worked on. Removal of 50% and 75% crew training. Earlier it was planned to make the crew not separable to fit any other tank. The concept is similar to the crew in WoWS. Full rework crew skills, for greater variability while upgrading crews.
- Avoid the direct sale of premium tanks with side customization (Premium camouflages, etc.)