Source: WoT Blitz portal
Irrespective of whether you are challenging your opponents in rating battles, clinching victories in tournaments, or just fighting in regular battles—all combat is full of competitive spirit, and you need all your personal skills, effective teamwork, and a bit of luck to win.
However, starting from Update 4.6, the influence of Lady Luck on the battle outcome will diminish. In this version, we will decrease the penetration spread for all vehicles from 75–125% to 85–115%, and with the Penetration Boost skill activated, penetration will range from 100 to 115%.
Penetration areas will be highlighted as usual, but the situations when you fail to penetrate the grey area, or, on the contrary, penetrate the red one, will happen much less often. In other words, the outcome of your shot will become far more predictable, and the competitive aspect of the game will advance to a new level.
Apart from this global improvement, there were some minor changes in the characteristics of certain vehicles. You can find all the details below.
All improvements mentioned below will come into effect in version 4.6.
Tier X T-62A
- Dispersion at 100 m was decreased from 0.307 to 0.288 m.
Tier X Object 268
- Reload time was increased from 13.36 to 14.39 s.
- Average penetration with a High-Explosive Anti-Tank shell was decreased from 395 to 380 mm.
- Traverse speed was decreased from 31.29 to 28.16 deg/s.
Tier X Jagdpanzer E 100
- Average penetration with a High-Explosive Anti-Tank shell was decreased from 420 to 380 mm.
Tier X T110E5
- The height of the commander’s cupola was decreased.
- The armor of the commander’s cupola ring was enforced from 114 to 140 mm.
Tier VIII Indien-Panzer
- For the 9 cm Bordkanone gun, aiming time was decreased from 6 to 4.3 s.
- Dispersion upon turret traverse was decreased.
- Armor behind the gun mantlet was fixed from 0 to 90 mm.
Tier VIII Löwe
- The front hull armor was increased from 120 to 150 mm.
Tier VI Jagdpanzer IV
- For the Jagdpanzer IV 0-Serie chassis, the traverse speed was decreased from 37.55 to 27.12 deg/s.
- For the Jagdpanzer IV chassis, the traverse speed was decreased from 44.85 to 31.29 deg/s.
Tier VI M36 Jackson
- For the 90 mm AT Gun M3, reload time was decreased:
- For the M36T74 turret—from 8.34 to 6.9 s.
- For the M36T78 turret—from 8.15 to 6.42 s.
Tier VI Churchill Gun Carrier
- Front hull armor was increased from 88 to 130 mm.
- Mantlet armor for all guns was increased to 130 mm.
Tier VI ARL V39
- For the 100 mm AC mle. 1930 S gun, dispersion at 100 m was decreased from 0.374 to 0.345 m.
- For the ARL V39 chassis, the traverse speed was increased from 22.95 to 26.07 deg/s.
- For the ARL V39 bis chassis, the traverse speed was increased from 26.07 to 29.2 deg/s.
Tier V Pz.Sfl. IVc
- HP was increased from 600 to 700.
Tier IV Somua SAu 40
- For the 105 mm AC court mle. 1934 S gun:
- An armor-piercing shell was added with average penetration of 65 mm and average damage of 310 HP.
- Reload time was decreased from 15.83 to 12.47 s.
- Aiming time was decreased from 5.4 to 4.9 s.