Refinement of the Crew 2.0 system. (Crew 2.5)
Distribution by skill groups. Partial processing of some, adding new perks.
• Now all skills will work immediately
• One crew per 3 tanks, without re-training penalty.
• All new crew members will start from 100% Training Level.
• Crew interface redesign.
Achievement System 2.0 (Prestige)
There will be a general progression with rewards, statistics and a dynamic badge.
Depending on your combat performance over time, you will receive something like a dynamic badge that displays a progression of 100 stages. This indicator can be put in the sidebar of the teams. Perhaps this is the Prestige level, as in many online games. In progression, you can also get customization elements and most likely there will be in-game resources.
Final moment Camera
New branches in 2023:
• Japanese Heavy Tank and Tank Destroyer branches
Type 71 and Ho-Ri Type III lines
• (1st premium tier8: Type 5 Ho-To).
Automatic weapons with the possibility of overheating.
* The nation and the tank itself are unknown, historians are required in the comments, we cannot determine from the model.
Recon Mission 2023. What will be tested:
• Night maps.
• Dynamic water.
• Dynamic objects.
Potentially will affect gameplay, however, the exact implementation is unknown.
Steel Hunter 2023. Seen with 2 sub-modes:
• Standard Steel Hunter.
• Steel Hunter: Reborn.
With respawns after destruction and bots.
The second season will be next year. Qualifying battles will be added.
It is already clear (and was before) that this is a full-fledged replacement for Ranked Battles.
The return of one of the best modes.
Frontline 2023. New desert map for the mode.
* 4th launch at the beginning of 2023 won’t have the new map
Release of a new map – Oyster Bay for randoms
It has already been talked about many times: https://youtu.be/1szDLXTlYRY
Rebalance of 8 maps.
• Live Oaks
• Mountain Pass
Rebalance of techtree branches.
(List Of Expected Tanks To Be Rebalanced In 2023)
Second Assembly Shop.
With a new numbered 3D style, it turns out.
“And much more.”