Changes to Italian battleships and Mysore
We adjusted the parameters of the following ships based on testing results.
Commonwealth cruiser Mysore, Tier VI:
- Added the Repair Party consumable;
- Changed AP shells parameters:
- Maximum damage increased from 3,100 to 3,300;
- Initial velocity increased from 841 to 870 m/s;
- Increased armor penetration.
- Main battery reload time increased from 7.5 to 9.5 s.
Andrea Doria, Francesco Caracciolo, Vittorio Veneto, Cristoforo Colombo, Tiers VI – VIII, X:
- Accuracy of secondary caliber guns lowered to the standard values.
Italian battleships’ secondary guns had a rather small caliber and high accuracy. Such a combination of parameters lead to frequent hits on the same part of the ship without penetration and with a low number of fires. Changes to their accuracy will allow them to hit different parts of ships at close range and cause more fires.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Any showcased features may or may not end up on the main server. Source: WoWS Devblog.