Please be informed that the World of Tanks Asia periphery servers will be down for maintenance on 24 April, 2020 from 05:00 to 05:45 UTC+8 to deploy micropatch 1.9_2. The game and clan portal will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
The World of Tanks servers and the Clan Portal will be unavailable from 02:00 to 02:45 PT (05:00 – 05:45 ET) on April 24 due to the release of update 1.9_2.
Due to updates, World of Tanks servers will be unavailable on 24/04/2020 from 06:00 – 06:45 CEST. In this micro-update:
-Fixed crashes and other bugs related to 1.9;
-Two new mod folders will be created: /mods/126.96.36.199/ and ./res_mods/188.8.131.52/.
- Fixed the error in the description of The Keeper of the Keys medal.
- Fixed the display issue for the medals of the 45th Stage of Battle Pass, as well as for the Royal Stride and Worthy Apprentice medals.
- Fixed the texture error of the Transformer Vault style for the KV-220-2 and KV-220-2 Beta Test.
- Fixed the issue when a player could not demount Improved Ventilation from the Crusader if it had been mounted on the vehicle before the release of Update 1.9.
- Fixed the issue when a player’s vehicle spawned under terrain at the beginning of a battle.
- Fixed some technical issues.