Source: NA Portal
We’d like to be the first to welcome you to Season 14 of the Global Map: Revolution!
With Season 14 on the horizon, we’d like to discuss some changes you will encounter on your quest for dominance.
The Alliance Mechanic will be off for Season 14. Auctions, pillages, and quests will return in a big way. Previously, one of the most profitable ways to earn Gold during a Season was from holding Provinces. This season, via the quest system, we are making Auctions and Revolts the most lucrative ways to earn Gold. This means that Clans who want to earn a lot of profits will leave the map daily and attack again each primetime.
There will not be a Political Leaderboard this season. Instead, we will redistribute the Bonds that normally slated for the Political Leaderboard to the Victory Point Leaderboard.
Global Map Season 14: Revolution
STARTS: Wednesday, March 25, 06:00 PT | 08:00 CT | 09:00 ET
ENDS: Monday, June 15, 05:00 PT | 07:00 CT | 08:00 ET
The last of battles for Season 14 will be June 14.
Main Features of Season 14
- Overhauled Quests
- Quests and Revolts have been changed in order to make them the most profitable way to earn Gold
- Traditional 15v15 format for matches
- Tiers VIII – X
- Bond rewards for the Victory Point Leaderboard
Landing Tournaments and Auctions
The maximum number of applications for Landing Tournaments is 32. Please be aware that Clans cannot attack Landing Provinces by land.
|Abbey||Cliff||El Halluf||Fisherman’s Bay||Highway|
The First Day and World Redivision
All Global Map Provinces will be considered Landing Provinces on the first day of the season.
After Prime Time, Provinces will switch to the main mode as per the general rules of this season
The number of applications for Landing Tournaments on the first day of the season will be 16.
If a battle for a Landing Province ends in a draw, it will count as a defeat for both challengers.
- Ghost Clan Rules are ON.
- Assigning victory points together with Gold is ON.
- Starting Influence points: 1500
- Firefly Provinces are OFF.
- Alliances are OFF.
- Quest System is ON.
- Gold quests are ON.
- Influence points quests are ON.
- Battle offset feature is ON.
- Income limit is set to 10. (You will only receive Gold for the 10 lowest provinces you own.)
- Revolts are ON.
- Pillages are ON.
- Partial refund of credits are ON.
- Penalties are ON.
Dynamic Division Cost
|1st Division||200 Influence|
|2nd Division||200 Influence|
|3rd Division||500 Influence|
|4th Division||500 Influence|
|5th Divison||500 Influence|
|6th Division||1,000 Influence|
|7th Division||1,000 Influence|
|8th Division||1,000 Influence|
|9th Division||1,000 Influence|
|10th Division||5,000 Influence|
Alley of Fame
|Tier X Season Front|
|PARTICIPATION EMBLEM &
|1||–||“Digital Adapted” Style
|START POSITION||END POSITION||BONDS TO CLAN TREASURY|
- One (1) copy of a style is credited per account.
- Three (3) copies of a specific camouflage are credited per nation. They cannot be switched after they’ve been applied to a vehicle.
- Six (6) copies of the participant emblem, decal, and badge will be credited per account.
- You must play at least five (5) battles on Global Map during Season 14.
Once Season 14 ends, we will freeze the Global Map. Any Influence that was accumulated over the Season (as well as Special Treasuries), will be reset at this time.
If you would like to help decide the map-pool for future events, you can vote for your favorite maps here:
Good luck, and may the best Clan conquer the Globe!