We hope you are enjoying our new Battle Royale game mode, Steel Hunter!
Unfortunately, it has been brought to our attention that some tankers are not completely embracing the fairness of the arena, and prefer to team up with other solo players/platoons in order to gain an unfair advantage. Therefore, we have decided to introduce a special rule against teaming.
What is Teaming?
Teaming: Refers to forming teams outside what is allowed by the Steel Hunter mode.
Intentional teaming between players or other teams in ways that the Steel Hunter game mode does not presuppose is considered unsportsmanlike behavior, and penalties will be imposed.
This rule is effective immediately.
Penalties for Teaming Offenses
- 1st attempt: 3 days’ game ban
- 2nd attempt: 7 days’ game ban
- 3rd attempt: Game ban until the end of Steel Hunter; minimum of 7 days (may continue even after the end of the event)
How to Report Teaming Offenses
Since Steel Hunter doesn’t allow in-game replays, the only way to report Teaming offenses is through stream recordings.
Please send a ticket to our Customer Support team with the following information:
- Reported player IGNs
- Link to a stream video (Youtube, Twitch, etc) with timestamp (e.g. from XX:00 ~ XX:00) of the relevant offense
- Screenshot of the final leaderboard of the match
All reports will be duly investigated and dealt with at Wargaming’s discretion. Let’s keep the game clean and fair together!
Happy Steel Hunting, and may the RNG be ever in your favor!