This is a collection of info from the WG Fest 2018 dev Q&A.
– Premium tanks for bonds are planned for introduction next year. Vehicles which are in the game, but are not available for purchase normally will be sold. The list encompasses gift vehicles, and those which were removed from tech trees.
– In December 2019 another iteration of the veteran program will be held, just like the one which gave the T-50-2 to veterans this year.
– Without positive feedback from the players, the french wheeled branch won’t enter the game.
– The Frontline mode will be appearing periodically in 2019, each month for a whole week. The whole cycle will end in December with a big event, which will enable the players to get special prizes and gifts.
– A new, improved MM will be tested in 2019:
* Beside the classic 3-5-7 and 5-10, there will be new templates
* In case of a two-tier match, there can be a 6-9 and 7-8 template.
* In three-tier matches it can be 4-5-6 and 5-5-5.
* During the rebuild of the system, the problem of the preferential MM tanks will be held into account
* The British T95/FV4201 Chieftain will be the new Clan Wars campaign reward
– The first tanks which will be available for Bonds
– The ammo rack capacity of the Object 261 won’t be increased.
– The WT auf E 100 isn’t considered to arrive again in the game.
– A Type 5 Heavy and SPG rebalance is planned.
– Wargaming and Epic Games started cooperating. Now the smaller WG studios will be able to use the company’s resources. The publisher program enables the members to hasten the creation of games and using analitycal, developement, and communication tools
– The release of Pagan Online is plannned for 2019. It will be released on PC, Steam, and WGC
– After rebalancing carriers overall, the British CVs will be worked on.
– Soon, submarines, Soviet battleships, and console WoWS will appear (https://wowslegends.com/).