Another test of preferential MM tanks.
There are no major changes to what was published some time ago on the portal.
- Increased penetration value of standard AP projectile from 198 to 204 mm;
- Improved hull rotation speed from 24° to 28°;
- Reduced aim spread when turret is rotated from 0,173 to 0,153;
- Reduced aim spread during turret rotation at maximum speed from 3,97 to 3,53;
- Increased aim spread at maximum vehicle rotation speed from 5,06 to 5,91;
- Minor general armor changes.
- Increased penetration value of standard AP projectile from 192 to 202 mm;
- Reload time reduced from 7,863 s to 7,671 s;
- Increased rate of fire from 7,631 to 7,821;
- Changed damage per minute from 1 831,4 to 1 877,1;
- Changed engine power from 500 to 610 hp;
- Improved power to weight ratio from 9,89 to 12,07 hp/t.