A few new offers appeared on the test server, which will help us save both credits and bonds. In the Store tab, which by the way got a revamp, WG placed a few brand new bundles.
The first sub-category is Maintenance, where you will find equipment like rammers and spall liners. Up until now, you had to buy them separately, but that changed with the new bundles, which are as follows:
- “Tornado”: a large toolkit, a Mk2 vert stab, and a large rammer for 1,350,000 silver
- “Specialist”: coated optics, a Mk2 vert stab, and a large rammer for 1,350,000 silver
- “Jack of All Trades”: a medium rammer, a ver stab mk1, and coated optics for 1,050,000 silver
- “Vanguard”: improved vents II class, coated optics, and a vert stab Mk1 for 1,000,000 silver
As once can see, the savings go into hundreds of thousands of silver.
The seconds set of bundles one can pay for with bonds. Besides the usual items, one can buy quite attractive bundles, like:
- “Specialist Kit”: a venting system, and a stabilizing equipment system for 9000 bonds
- “Lock and Load”: an innovative loading system, and 100 orderly ammo rack directives for 5500 bonds
- “Gunslinger Kit”: a wear resistant gun laying drive, and 100 aim tuning directives e 5400 bonds
- “Hit the Mark”: a stabilizing equipment system, and 100 stabilizer greasing directives for 5400 bonds
Those bundles are even greater savings, because bonds are in demand.
Consumables are also affected.
It’s not know whether the new bundles will be immediately available when the new patch appears. However, when that happens, the bargain hunters will be very pleased.