A small update appeared in the 1.0 test today, the changelog as follows.
- New setting – Color Adjustment. You can find it in the Graphics settings. This tool enables you to adjust color, brightness, and contrast levels, or allows to use a predefined filter, both in the garage and in battle. The first few battles will have a tip about brightness settings.
- Fixed hit effects when shooting the ground
- Fixes the strong flickering of ice
- Fixes the reload timer showing negative values in the spectator mode
- Fixed the parts of the building floating in the air after destroying it on Ensk
- Fixed a crash during map loading
- Fixed an FPS drop when looking through translucent bushes
- Fixed a bug with refresh rate when going fullscreen
- Fixed some other map bugs