From the forums.
NA (no info for the other servers yet):
Micropatch will be applied at:
World of Tanks NA – 04:00 AM (Central Time) May 24th, 2018
• Fixed the issue when the vehicle tier icon disappeared in the Frontline mode when selecting another vehicle in the Garage.
• Fixed the issue related to improper display of textures on some objects in the Frontline mode.
• Fixed some technical issues.
Downtime: is planned about 45 minutes
Planned restarts on this day will be cancelled.
Today, the developers present the proposed changes on the Ruinberg map, which already went to the Supertest. In general, some changes have been made to make it more playable, and many of them concern open space.
The open part of the map has been heavily changed – some buildings have been moved or removed, and the locations of several individual elements of the environment have been changed so as to increase the chances of effective firing. These changes should facilitate cooperation between the open and built-up part of the map.
6 days left. Tank and slot, around 25 €.
As some may have noticed, the leKpz M 41 90 mm is available on sale for a short time.
Due to this, those who have the Grand Finals version can swap the tank no matter the number of battles played on the Grand Finals version of the vehicle.
To have the tank swapped, FOLLOW THIS LINK and submit a ticket to Support.
Rules of the swap:
- leKpz M 41 90 mm GF statistics will stay in your Service Record.
- Equipment and Consumables will be moved to the Depot.
- The Crew will be moved to the Barracks (temporary bunks, if there are no free ones).
- The swap is only possible one way (leKpz M 41 90 mm GF -> leKpz M 41 90 mm). There’s no reverse swap.
The swap CAN’T be reversed. There is no going back.
Wargaming Support Team