AMD 178B, LT-6
EBR Hotchkiss, LT-7
AMD 178B, LT-6
EBR Hotchkiss, LT-7
1-3 December: Let’s kick off the month with a special focusing on XP bonuses! Win more to earn more, and help your crews learn faster thanks to a rewarding mission!
|x3 Crew XP per battle|
Practice Makes Perfect
08-10 December: You know the drill! If you want to beef up your game, you got to practice. And during this special, the more you practice, the more rewards you get!
|x4 XP on your first victory|
11-13 December: Get ready for the festive season with this special and its series of missions! Climb your way to the last one to win precious garage and barracks slots!
Source: WoT portal
On November 1918, the guns went silent. One hundred years later, you were pretty vocal in your support to War Child!
Our partnership with this charity is an absolute success, and we have to thank each and every one of you commanders because you made it happen. 18,643 players have supported War Child through bundle purchases!
With this amount, War Child will be able to help 1290 children in areas affected by conflict by keeping them safe, helping them to learn and overcome their horrifying experiences, as well as equipping them with new skills for a brighter future.
Since this cause is extremely important, we highly encourage you to extend your support to War Child with direct donations.
In the meantime, you can be proud, commanders. This operation is the biggest Armistice Campaign in World of Tanks history!
Wargaming is testing a new streaming platform: wgwatch.ru (currently only available in Russia). The site collects streams from both YouTube and Twitch; after logging in to your Wargaming account you can take part in draws, missions, etc. In exchange you will receive rewards such as gold, premium days, premium tanks and much more.
In the future, there are plans to expand the platform with various events, such as the Battle of Bloggers and tournaments, where prizes will be awarded while watching the streams.
The ORLIK code is both an invite and bonus code. Tested it, working on EU. It gives out this mission:
The Pudel is also on sale. Get it here: https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/wot/specials/11253/?utm_source=wot-portal
Source: TWA Portal
We’ve found out that popular TeamSpeak plugin “Overwolf” does 3 bad things to our players:
1. It installs the mod to WoWS without asking the player;
2. It causes FPS drops
3. It gathers the data on in-game events, reads python.log, records a lot of things (damage dealt, damage done, ribbons, battle participants data) and puts it to owevent.log
Dear players! It has come to our attention that using Overwolf (a TeamSpeak plug-in) with World of Warships causes the following issues:
1. During the installation Overwolf modifies World of Warships game client without asking for confirmation. It puts a mod into D:\Games\World_of_Warships_RU\res_mods\0.7.10.1\PNFMods\owplugin folder.
2. This mod actively logs your game data while you play: it reads python.log, damage dealt and taken, ribbons, frags, list of battle participants. This information seems to be recorded to owevent.log file.
3. While doing so, the mod seems to decrease game performance. While we did not have time to test all configurations yet (as we wanted to share the information ASAP), we saw the decrease from 75 to 48-56 FPS on our i7-8700K / GTX1080Ti test machines, caused exactly by this mod activity.
4. We also ask you to pay attention to the following facts:
a. If owplugin folder with the mod is deleted from World of Warships game files, Overwolf re-installs it when launched;
b. If Overwolf is uninstalled normally, the mod remains installed.
With that in mind, we recommend the following:
1. If you have Overwolf, you can check the difference in game performance yourself. To do it, launch the game from Wargaming.net Game Center or Legacy Launcher in safe mode. Safe mode basically disables res_mods modifications, including the one installed by Overwolf.
2. If you want to stop using Overwolf, you will need to uninstall it AND manually delete the World of Warships mod. To do the latter:
a. Find owplugin folder according to the path above;
b. If you’re not sure or not experienced enough just clear the whole res_mods folder. The downside is that you will have to re-install any mods you’ve been using.
3. Always read EULA of all products you use. We’re not responsible for what and how 3rd party applications do.
If we get any new information on this matter, we will let you know ASAP.
Thank you for your attention!”