World of Tanks is constantly evolving, so if you haven’t been on the battlefield for a while, it’s time to catch up! If you have fought over 1,000 Random Battles on your account but have not entered the game in the last 180 days, you can take advantage of the new Back in Action Progression, featuring a special Warm-Up game mode with AI-driven opponents, discounts on researchable vehicles, and other bonuses. Don’t miss this opportunity to refresh your skills and try out all the recently introduced vehicle lines!
Back in Action: Progression Summary
- Back in Action kicks off with the release of Update 1.20.1 and will be available permanently. It is automatically activated for all returning players when they log in to the game.
- Eligibility requirements:
- Has fought over 1,000 Random Battles
- Has not entered the game in the last 180+ days
- Account is not suspended or pending deletion
- A special Warm-Up mode will also be available. In this mode, you can fight with other returned players and/or AI-controlled allies against a team of AI-driven opponents.
- Complete standard Daily, Bonus, and Premium Missions in Random Battles (including Grand Battles) and the Warm-Up mode. Each completed mission earns you one Point, which counts toward the Progression.
- The Progression consists of three consecutive Stages. To complete them all, you need to earn 45 Points (i.e., complete 45 missions) over any number of battles.
- For each completed Daily, Bonus, or Premium Mission, you instantly get its standard reward. Plus, after earning a certain number of points, you receive an additional reward, which may include 14 days of WoT Premium Account, rental Tier VIII Premium vehicles, free researchable Tier VI vehicles, and discounts on the research and purchase cost of Tier VII–X vehicles in three Tech Trees.
Complete Missions to Get Free Vehicles and Tech Tree Discounts!
Each of the three Progression Stages will focus on a specific Tech Tree. The first and second vehicle lines are pre-selected. In the first iteration of Back in Action, these are American Yoh tanks and French heavy tanks (the АМХ М4 54 line), but they may be changed in the future. In the third part of the Progression, the choice of Tech Tree is up to you, so select the vehicle branch you find most enjoyable!
As you earn Progression Points and move from milestone to milestone, you’ll earn rewards (on top of the standard rewards for completing Daily, Bonus, and Premium Missions). The reward pool includes 14 days of WoT Premium Account, a seven-day rental for Tier VIII Premium vehicles, free researchable Tier VI vehicles with all modules researched, a crew trained to 100%, and a Garage slot. But most importantly, you can get discounts on the research and purchase cost of Tier VII–X vehicles in the three Tech Trees.