- A ship on fire is heading toward the pier, where it demolishes the bridge and crashes into the pier.
- A plane falls on the roof of the entrance to the bunker.
- A squadron of planes bombards the bridge, causing it to collapse.
- Two planes crash in the Prokhorovka alley.
- Another plane crashes on the mountain to the east.
- A train arrives on the railroad tracks and is hit by an artillery strike.
The second new mechanic is dynamic cover. In some of the battle areas of the four aforementioned maps, you’ll find shipping containers, concrete blocks, and other movable objects that can be used to protect you against enemy fire. For example, you can hide behind a container and push it forward, preventing your opponent from hitting your vulnerable lower glacis plate. Dynamic cover will allow you to implement a wider range of different tactics, both team and personal.
Recon Missions with random events and dynamic cover will take place in May, so don’t miss your opportunity to experience this mode! During the Common Test period, we’re also trying a new questionnaire system to collect feedback. This is an initial technical test, which means answers will not be processed. There is no need to complete the questionnaire, but you can leave your feedback and impressions on all official World of Tanks platforms, including the forum, Discord, and social networks.
Random events and dynamic cover are exciting and spectacular features that bring a fresh twist to familiar gameplay. They open up new tactical opportunities that can shift the tide of any battle. Join the Common Test and help us improve these promising mechanics!