- Battles will take place on Tier VIII vehicles, there are no other restrictions on vehicles.
- The battle format is 7v7.
- The duration of the battle is 12 minutes.
- The combat type is standard.
- The annual award and medals for this season will not be issued.
- The matchmaker will collect battles by division without taking into account the player’s rank within the division. How it works: Qualifying participants will get into battles with players from the 1st division.
- In case of a long waiting time, fights can be collected from neighboring divisions and leagues.
- Test season statistics will not be maintained.
March 13 – April 10
|RU1, RU2, RU4||RU8|
|13:00 –23:00 (MSK)||12:00 – 17:00 (MSK)|
Battle Pass Points
By fighting in Ranked Battles, you can earn Battle Pass points. Their number will depend on your place by experience in the team’s post-battle statistics. Points can be obtained even in case of a defeat or a draw, accrual occurs according to the scheme:
|POSITION IN POST-BATTLE STATISTICS
(TOP BY XP)
|3 – 5||5||3|
|6 – 7||0||0|