Source: EU Portal
Our Trade-In event has returned, bringing you the chance to return your surplus tanks. Have you outgrown some vehicles in your Garage? Now there’s no need to be stuck in the past. Dream big and stand on the shoulders of your retired favorites to reach new heights. The Trade-In is the perfect opportunity to get one last kick out of an old companion.
From January 26 at 06:00 CET through February 16 at 06:00 CET (UTC+1), exchange Premium vehicles from your collection for new rides from the trade-in list and get a glimmering gold discount!
Check out the exchange calculator below to see how much you’ll save.
The general rule is as follows: You can trade in any Tier VI–VIII Premium vehicle when buying a new Premium vehicle of the same tier or higher that is available in the Tech Tree. It’s only possible to trade in one vehicle at a time. When trading in, half of your old tank’s value in gold will be subtracted from the price of the new vehicle you’re buying.
Vehicles available for purchase:
Vehicles that can be traded in:
Vehicles that cannot be traded in:
- The trade-in feature will be available until February 16 at 06:00 CET (UTC+1).
- You can only trade in vehicles that are of a lower or equal tier to the vehicle you want to purchase, but no lower than Tier VI.
- You can only trade in one vehicle per transaction.
- The gold value of vehicles may be affected by active discounts on Premium tanks.
- Ammunition, equipment, consumables, and customizations applied to the vehicle that is being traded in will be automatically demounted and placed in the Depot for free.
- Vehicle-bound customizations can only be used if you get the tank again in the future.
- The crew present in the vehicle that is being traded in will be automatically placed in the Barracks. The trade-in will not be possible if there are not enough free bunks in the Barracks to accommodate them.
- Traded-in tanks cannot be restored with the Restore functionality.
- You don’t need to buy an extra Garage slot when trading in. The new tank will be placed in the slot previously occupied by the vehicle that was traded in.