Along with adding new vehicles like the Italian Heavies to the game, we are also working on rebalancing the existing vehicles. You might have noticed changes to the E 50 Ausf. M branch, as well as too the E 100/IS-4/T110E5 branches of the tech tree so far. Up next are some Tier VIII Premium vehicles.
Today, the first part of the planned changes are rolling out to the Supertest. There are four vehicles that will receive a substantial update to a number of characteristics. And we want to reiterate that we don’t plan on decreasing any characteristics. Below you can see the list of the vehicles and their changes.
- Reload time: from 14 to 13 s
- Damage per minute from 1,670 to 1,800
- Engine Power: from 400 to 450 h.p.
- Specific Power: from 14.3 to 16.1 h.p./t
- Dispersion during hull movement/traverse: from 0.22/0.22 to 0.2/0.2
- Engine Power from 610 to 720 h.p.
- Specific Power: 12.1 to 14.2 h.p./t
- Dispersion during hull movement/traverse: from 0.22/0.22 to 0.18/0.18
- Turret Traverse Speed: from 24 to 30 deg/s
- Dispersion: from 0.37 to 0.35 m
- Aiming Time: from 2.1 to 1.9 s
- View Range: from 380 to 400 m
- Durability: from 1,300 to 1,400 HP
- Dispersion: from 0.44 to 0.42 m
- Aiming Time: from 2.9 to 2.5 s
We will continue to work on updating the characteristics of Premium vehicles and will share our future plans with you soon. Stay tuned!
Source: EU Forums