1. Changes to Personal Missions
- The third operation (Object 279 (e)) of the new campaign becomes available:
- added a new type of missions that should be completed within a certain number of battles. Otherwise, the progress is reset and the mission should be started anew. Three mission types are available in the operation:
- Accumulative (require achieving a certain value by a specified parameter). The mission lasts until the player fulfills the set condition or runs out of attempts.
- Series (require completing the set condition within several battles; at the same time the number of attempts is bigger than the number of required completions).
- Continuous (require fulfilling the set condition in every battle of the series). A failed attempt interrupts the series.
- The Pause button becomes available in the mission profiles of the operation. It allows pausing a mission: the progress will be suspended until the player continues it. Players can take some rest and be not afraid of losing progress.
- Improvements to the reward screens:
- Display of accumulative conditions in the operation profile according to the common interface of such missions.
- Proper display of missions that have interchangeable conditions “OR”.
- Improvement to the mission profile: the Cancel button is removed.
Maps that have been reworked in HD:
- Empire’s Border
Balance changes have been added on the following maps:
- Sand River
Also: bots introduced for lower tier battles on the LATAM cluster.