(skipped the already posted part about the new personal missions – link to it here)
- Added the new Studzianki map.
- Added the new Minsk map.
- Added the Pilsen map that has been reworked to HD. Main changes:
- Increased map size from 800х800 to 1000х1000 m
- Completely revised the eastern part of the map.
- Made a number of balance and gameplay changes all over the map.
Made balance improvements to the following maps:
- Siegfried Line
The Province map will be available only for vehicles of Tiers IV-VII.
3. Polish tanks
- A new branch of 10 Polish vehicles was added (Tier I-X respectively):
- 25TP KSUST II
- 40TP Habicha
- 45TP Habicha
- 53TP Markowskiego
- 50TP Tyszkiewicza
- 60TP Lewandowskiego
4. Added the customization functionality for all Tier IX vehicles.
5. Updated Wwise (sound engine)
- fixed a number of critical issues of the sound system; added a new functionality to improve the sound in the game.
6. Changes to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles
- Added the Object 279 (e) (heavy tank, for supertesters)
- Added the IS-2M
- Added the Chimera (medium tank, for supertesters)
- Added the Excalibur (tank destroyer, for supertesters)
- Object 430 II: displayed power of the 4TDF engine was changed from 580 to 610 h.p., which corresponds to the actual value.
Source: EU Portal