Source: EU WoT Portal
|• Increase the penetration value of the standard shell from 168 to 182 mm.
• Improve frontal armoring of the commander’s cupola (+40 mm, 150 -> 190); improve armoring of the radio operator’s cupola (+20 mm).
• Improve aiming time from 2.9 to 2.3 s.
|Relatively small improvement of the radio operator’s cupola should still allow vehicles of lower tiers to penetrate the vehicle’s armor.
Improvement of the commander’s cupola to the level of the frontal turret armor will allow the vehicle to take advantage of its turret armor.
General improvement of the penetration value and gun handling parameters.
|• Increase penetration from 175 to 182 mm for the standard shell and from 217 to 225 mm for the Premium shell.
• Improve aiming time from 3.4 to 2.8 s.
• Improve the frontal turret armoring (up to 190 mm on sides of the gun mantlet).
|Increased penetration value, improved gun handling parameters. Minor improvements to turret armoring.
The vehicle remains a multi-purpose HT.
|• Increase the penetration value of the standard shell from 175 to 182 mm.
• Improve the gun depression angle from -5° to -6,5°
• Increase velocity of the HEAT shell (Premium shell) from 640 to 720 m/s.
|Overall improvement of the technical characteristics.|
|VIIIType 59||SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS||DESCRIPTION|
|• Increase dynamics and specific power from 14 to 15.5 h.p./t.
• Improve aiming time from 2.3 to 2.1 s.
• Increase damage per minute from 1,725 to 1,775.
• Review the vehicle armoring; make minor improvement to overall armoring (possibly).
|Improved vehicle’s technical characteristics to the level of other MTs.
Overall improvement of the technical characteristics. Improved gun handling parameters.
|VIIIT26E4 SuperPershing||SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS||DESCRIPTION|
|• Increase the penetration value of the standard shell from 192 to 202 mm.
• Increase damage per minute from 1,750 to 1,800.
• Increase dynamics and specific power from 9.9 to 12 h.p./t.
|Players feel rather negative about this vehicle.
Made minor improvement to dynamics while keeping the vehicle’s low mobility as compared to other MTs. Improved gun parameters.
|VIII8,8 cm Pak 43 Jagdtiger||SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS||DESCRIPTION|
|• Increase the penetration value of the standard shell from 203 to 212 mm.
• Increase vehicle’s durability from 1,300 to 1,400 НР.
• Increase rear speed from 12 to 14 km/h.
• Improve aiming time from 2 to 1.8 s
|The worse vehicle on the list in terms of statistics.
The vehicle receives significant improvements to all characteristics crucial for tank destroyers.