4TP (LT-1, Poland). Crew 2 people.
In 1935. it was decided to create new light tanks for the Polish army. Works were conducted at the Państwowe Zakłady Inżynieryjne (PZInż) enterprise under the supervision of the engineer E. Habih. The creation of the car was strongly influenced by foreign developments, and an example was the British four-ton Vickers Carden Loyd Commercial Light Tank. In December 1936. the documentation was ready, on the basis of which the creation of the prototype of the PZInż.140 tank began. From the autumn of 1937. to May 1939. the tests of the tank were carried out, but it did not go to serial production.