Here are the patchnotes for the round 2 of the Public Test. (Source: Tuccy, WG Staff)
- Haven map is available for battle tiers VII-X for Standard Battle and Domination game modes.
- Ring map is available for battle tiers IV-VI for Standard Battle and Domination game modes.
- Fixed a bug that caused game client use too much memory trying to launch the same user’s music track.
- Fixed a bug where part of the visual armor on the Southern Dragon ship’s citadel was missing.
- Fixed a bug that caused client crash when using alternative air groups attack mode
- Fixed a bug where dynamic division creating menu was available in training rooms
- Fixed a bug where port UI element was displayed incorrectly if its context window was open.
- Fixed a bug that caused free permanent camouflage not installed on the premium ship when it was repurchased.
- Fixed text in hints for unique modernizations
- Fuso – fixed 4 aft secondary guns that were shooting through the model of the ship
- Fixed a bug that caused ship service buttons not displayed when the ship needed service and player had enough credits.