The Public Test will be running from 12 October at 16:30 UTC until 17 October at 13:00 UTC. Keep in mind that this is a testing environment, and unannounced maintenance and patch deployments can happen at any time during the Public Test phase.
What to expect in Public Test 0.5.13?
- Player Profile
- Interface Changes
Daily missions are going to be replaced with a more sophisticated and interactive system of Containers, which deliver more value to the players. Now every player is able to receive up to three containers daily, with differing contents – from credits to rare Premium Ships. Containers drop when a player earns a certain amount of XP (considering all possible modifiers).
- XP that can be used to open containers is added separately and in the same amount as ship XP – this way the player does not lose anything.
- At the end of a 24-hour period, the containers are delivered to the player (if they have not taken them manually), the XP counter resets, and starts to accumulate again, starting the next 24-hour period.
- There are four options for containers available:
– More credits (three ordinary rewards inside; one of these rewards must be credits; standard chance of receiving an epic container)
– More signals and camouflages (three ordinary rewards inside; one of these rewards must be signals/camouflages; standard chance of receiving an epic container)
– More consumables (three ordinary rewards inside; one of these rewards must be a set of “Damage Control Party II”consumables; standard chance of receiving an epic container)
– Try your luck (one ordinary reward inside; an increased chance of receiving an epic container)
Epic container (cannot be selected; it may occur when one of the three standard containers are selected; this container contains an epic reward inside).
The most valuable rewards have the smallest chance of occurring. However, players are in no way limited in the number of containers they can receive regularly (but no more than three per 24-hour period) by simply playing the way they like and earning XP. Preliminary calculations indicate that with Containers implemented, players should receive more credits, camouflages and consumables. Don’t forget about the chance to receive an epic reward such as several thousands doubloons or rare Premium Ships, which makes Containers way more beneficial than Daily Missions.
Remember: there are no empty containers – every time you will be rewarded!
- Try out the new map Rendezvous and fight in the Eastern Mediterranean near Greek shores. The islands in the center of the map serve as natural shields, protecting from enemy fire on the flanks and offer opportunities for aggressive play with sudden attacks by destroyers and cruisers. A range of small, scattered reefs between two islands on the right flank makes this map even more unusual. Both flanks are suitable for battleships despite different degrees of openness. The peripheral islands allows aircraft carriers to stay undetected and escape from enemy fire.
- Play in gloomy weather conditions on ten more locations: Archipelago, Strait, Atlantic, Fault line, Ice Islands, Trap, Two brothers, Land of Fire, Shards, and Okinawa.
- The map Trap underwent balance changes: some islands were relocated in order to provide more balanced and fun gameplay for both teams.
- Now everyone can check other players’ profiles right in the Port (in case they are not hidden). To do this, just click on the player’s nickname and choose the corresponding command in the menu.
- Many of the available in-Port actions (such as the purchase, sale and research of ships, modules and other items; as well as actions with Commanders) were significantly optimised.
There are more features to test and even more to enjoy in the upcoming Update!
Hop onto the Public Test server to go hands on with the new stuff before it comes into the game later this month.
For participating in our Public Test you will be rewarded the following goodies on the live server once the update hits the open waters.
Get 3 signal flags of each type on your live account for playing 1 Random or Cooperative battle on the Public Test server.
Get 1 day of Premium Account on the live server for getting 10,000 base XP (modifiers don’t count!).
Get 10 Type “6” Camouflage patterns (+100% XP per battle) on the live server for earning 5,000 XP (modifiers don’t count!) with New Orleans or Mogami.
You will be able to claim your rewards on the dedicated website. Information on when you will be able to redeem them will be sent to your registered Test Account email address on the day of the release of the update or slightly after. Please note that only players with a Public Test account registered to the same e-mail as their live server account will be able to redeem their rewards.
What resources will you get on the Public Test server?
- Tier VI ships will be credited to all players at the start of the test, together with 15-skill-point commanders.
- Research prices of Tier VI+ ships are significantly lowered, so that players can easily reach the top Tiers in just a few battles.
- Research prices for modules will be discounted.
- Account Level 12 upon first login.
- Premium Account for 7 days upon your first login.
- 30,000 Doubloons.
- 500,000,000 Credits.
- Assorted signal flags for testing.
- Ability reset for Commanders will be discounted: 1 Doubloon = 1 Skill Point
Please note that resources from the previous Public Tests have been wiped.