A minor patch for version 9.15.1 is scheduled for 11th August. It will fix the interface and other bugs that surfaced after the update. Thanks to the feedback received from players, the development team has found out and fixed the disclosed problems in short terms.
Micro Patch Fixes
- Fixed an issue where object markers on the minimap were bigger than in Action Script 2 (9.15), after the transition to Action Script 3 (9.15.1).
- Fixed an issue where several minimap quadrants were highlighted at once if a player rapidly pinged multiple quadrants one after the other.
- Fixed an issue where Combat Reserves (Airstrike and Artillery Strike) activated in a Skirmish or Battle for Stronghold were sent back to the Depot.
- Fixed an issue where the spectator was in an MS-1 tank (which did not participate in the battle) prior to the beginning of the battle.
- Fixed an issue where statistics for the Historical Battle mode were not present in the Statistics tab.
- Fixed an issue in the IGR where a player with a long nickname in battle could cause the list of players to display incorrectly.
Issues faced when using Third-Party Modifications
There are many players who use different client mods. We would like to remind you that these modifications are not created by Wargaming, but rather by third-party developers and users. So, whenever there are official World of Tanks updates, conflicts can occur if your game client has modified files installed. Examples of such issues include decreased game performance, freezes, crashes, missing textures, and more.
In most cases, such problems can be solved by deleting the mods. However, sometimes, a clean reinstall of the game is needed.