It’s not our insider, so take it with a grain of salt. Source: rykoszet.info (polish)
– Swedish line of tanks will appear before the Poles – the line is almost ready with the tanks. Most likely it will have 2 lines of machines: medium and heavy. EDIT: it will most likely come this year.
– For the redesign of the American line of medium tanks. They will be rebalanced due to the low popularity of these machines, there can occur a few buffs. This takes into account the addition of new equipment or even the removal of certain ones, since some US medium tank lag in comparison to the other Meds at the same tier.
– Planned tank for introduction: Panzerkampfwagen 35R 731 (f) mit T-26 tank Turm as a premium.
– WG has a problem with the German Rheinmetall Skorpion and KV-4 KTTS. First, it is sh*t, and the second too OP – Wargaming does not know if they will be introduced in-game.
– WG Marketing Department, on the occasion of the 6th anniversary of the launch of WoT, wants to prepare something for the holidays – a lot of publicity and possible that you will see in the store something that did not exist before.
26 thoughts on “Minsk Insider Info”
\”you will see in the store something that did not exist before.\”
ib4 IS6 with an autoloader, à la IS3A ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No, it will be the Sturmtiger
I think this will be the AMX M4 49.
\”Most likely it will have 3 lines of machines: tanks, medium and heavy.\”
What will be the third line called \”tanks\”? Light tanks, or tank destroyers?
\”First, it is sh*t, and the second too OP\”
So how about buffing the first and nerfing the second one?
buff a german and nerf a russian strenk tanku? XD
you must be new to this world
Panzerkampfwagen 35R 731 (f) mit T-26 tank Turm
What an abomination 😀
Well, I prefer this turret than the original one, to be honest, even if there is surely less armour…
The Romanians made something similar too.
I WANT IT! O_O
On a more serious note: it will be a good year till we will see any of that.
\”WG Marketing Department, on the occasion of the 6th anniversary of the launch of WoT, wants to prepare something for the holidays – a lot of publicity and possible that you will see in the store something that did not exist before.\”
It can\’t be… A cheap bundle for EU?
Impossibru! Pigdogs must pay to maintain the nine RU servers!
(I\’m tempted to think those might be some of the pre-order tanks in a limited offer.. That\’d be great and never seen before 😀
But for what concerns cheap bundles… ^^\’)
Implement the M47 Patton II!
Well I guessed the Swedish tanks would come before the Polish line. As WG have talked about Swedish tanks for long enough to have a plan for it vs the Polish tree.
The thing is, Swedes have big-arse number of tanks to make a tree on let\’s say French level, while Poles had tier VI at best.
polskis have stronk horses and lots of siema/kurwa/dupy armored bicycles
im still curious what they are even gonna put on the Polish tree
BA and MA projects apparently lol
>USA MTs being unpopular
Are we talking about the same game? The MTs are doing fine IMO, the Fatton is actually competitive now.
But if you\’re going to buff them, carry on :^)
US MT line is ok?
I have made WordPress acc just to give this a like.
Thank you, I did not expect the reaction to be this positive.
Can someone tell me what\’s wrong with US med line? I think it\’s very well balanced, there are no weak nor OP tanks.
\”WG has a problem with the German Rheinmetall Skorpion and KV-4 KTTS. First, it is sh*t, and the second too OP\”
Bullshit. Buff, nerf, uptier, downtier… Many things they can do with it.
I\’m glad they realized that a stronk Soviet tenk might be too OP.
Now nerf it to death, nerf the T-54 lightweight to death as well, and buff up to Skorpion to be something that it actually should be.
About the other news: I wonder what will be this new lowtier prem tank, a present? Reward?…
I\’m also glad about the proposed buff of the American med line, the disturbingly low quality of the T20 and Pershing took away all of my will to grind out the M48 Patton. Even though I wante to have that one.
Good thing they will implement the Swedish tanks, and the fact that they will have 2 lines right at the beginning, even more wonderful!
Funny thing: Last patch notes always showed the Skorpion being NERFED in some regard (DPM/Aiming etc) and now they complain that it is shit.
The real deal is: If they bring the gun performance on par with the RHM Borsig, it will shit on it in every regard besides camo values. It has more armor, is WAAAAAY faster and also has a turret and a 12,8cm L55….
Why not replace it with RHM, like they did with Ferdinand and JPII? Or introduce it as regular vehicle?
\”– WG has a problem with the German Rheinmetall Skorpion and KV-4 KTTS. First, it is sh*t, and the second too OP\”
No shit Sherlock? Who would have thought, that a completely fabricated tank, that came out of the fucking glue-sniffing-induced pipe-dream of a fucking russian drug-den, could be OP. Fuck me, WarGaming…. Geezus fucking christ…
Comments are closed.