Translated by our friend Alex 😀
Source: Blitz NEWS
– If you play on the Asian cluster, you can try the “Girls und Panzer” tank already. If it shows up on RU-region is unknown. This is not planned for “big” (PC) tanks.
– Some info has come up on the EU forum about WG mobile plans, it’s 50% truth.
– Type 98 Ke Ni Otsu drum reload nerf // definitely fake.
– Small fixes.
– Possibility of new flags, for Japan and China.
Patch 2.4 – Likely coming 1st or 8th December.
– 13 new Japanese tanks.
– Possibility of a standard Type 3 Chi Nu Kai (without Shinobi camo) going on sale.
– Excelsior, T14, SU-122-44 will be available for purchase in-game.
– New clan wars features.
P.S. between 2.4 and 2.5 Type 59 (With special camo, like JgTig 8.8 last year) and Type 62 will be in the shop in special bundles.
– New US autoloader line, starting at tier 2 M2 Light Tank and ending in T57 Heavy // Confirmed.
– Maybe some new camouflages.
– Training rooms (they are ready at the moment but there’s no hurry for release)
– Chinese line.
In the far future gameplay recording will come.
P.S.S: From Blitz Supertest: Clan emblems on tanks will come next year (decals), and it’s not far to hit marks from there.