KV-4 Turchaninov (USSR, Tier-8, HT, premium, auto reloader for 3 shells)
Short name: KV-4T
The vehicle project was developed in the spring of 1941 as part of a competition to create a heavy tank but did not receive further development and remained only on paper.
Firepower (gun: 107 mm ZIS-24)
• Average damage: 320/320/420
• Average armor penetration with AP projectile: 227 mm
• Average armor penetration with APCR projectile: 262 mm
• Average armor penetration with HE projectile: 62 mm
• Reload of the entire magazine: 31.16 sec
• Reload between shells: 3 sec
• Reloading time for the first projectile: 8.15 sec
• Reloading time for the second projectile: 10.83 sec
• Reloading time for the third projectile: 12.18 sec
• Shells in magazine: 3
• Turret traverse speed: 25.03
• Vertical aiming angles: -6/20
• Aiming time: 2.49 sec
• Accuracy at 100 m: 0.36
• Average damage per minute: 2,356
• Initial flight speed of the AP projectile: 1,043 m/s
• Initial flight speed of the APCR projectile: 1,304 m/s
• Initial flight speed of the HE projectile: 1,043 m/s
Crew of 6 people: Commander; Gunner; Driver; Radio operator; Loader; Loader.
Role in battle: Assault Heavy tank.
Special category Equipment: Survivability.