Apart from these menacing hunters, you may receive a Premium vehicle—one that you do not have in your Garage yet—with a Garage slot from the following list with a 2% drop rate:
- IXT54 Heavy Tank : A tier IX American heavy tank. It`s fitted with “only” a 120 mm cannon, but it can easily hold its own against peers with larger calibers. The impressive 450 HP of alpha damage proves that size doesn’t matter, and a 240 mm penetration value will get the job done.
- VIIIK-2 : Armed with a 122 mm cannon, the K-2 is geared for close-quarter combat. The tank’s accuracy (0.42 m), 390 HP of alpha damage, and 6 degrees of gun depression are comparable to other same-tier Soviet heavies that thrive on exchanging blows.
- VIIICS-52 LIS : An outstanding versatile Tier VIII Polish Premium medium tank which features a 105mm gun with an even better shell penetration value along with a decent reload time to boot.
- VIIIObject 274a : A Tier VIII Soviet medium tank. While the gun of this vehicle is not so accurate, the huge DPM and decent armor makes it a perfect choice for close combat.
- VIIIM-IV-Y : A strong and reliable Tier VIII American heavy tank with solid armor and a 105 mm gun.
- VIIIShPTK-TVP 100 : A Tier VIII Czechoslovakian tank destroyer is a mobile sniper, able to quickly relocate where needed and destroy enemy vehicles with a fast-firing 100mm gun.
- VIIIStrv 81 : A Tier VIII Swedish medium tank with a good turret armor and a precise gun with an excellent penetration and shell velocity.
- VIIIISU-152K : A Tier VIII Soviet tank destroyer featuring the highest penetrating gun with 750 HP of damage per shot among all tier VIII vehicles.
- VIIIFV1066 Senlac : A Tier VIII British light tank with a decent sharpshooting gun and high DPM.
Finally, the Engineer’s Gate has a chance of dropping 10 Random Battles in the legendary Waffenträger auf E 100*!