Changes have been made to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles:
- The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: Kampfpanzer 07 P(E)
- The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: GSOR 1010 FB
- The new Fata Morgana map has been added.
- The General Rank Bonus mechanic has been added.
- The upgrade system for Combat Reserves has been reworked.
- Experimental Equipment has been added to the progression rewards.
- The reduced cooldown time for Combat Reserves has been removed.
- Some balance changes have been made to the Kraftwerk map to increase the victory rate of the attacking team.
- Balance changes have been made to the Field Repairs and Minefield Combat Reserves.
- The vehicle panel on the respawn screen has received a filter for rental and Premium vehicles.
- A new access point to the mode has been added (banner in the Garage).
- Some changes have been made to the interface, and system messages have been improved.
- The performance of the mode has been improved.
Steel Hunter: Reborn
- The Reborn mechanic has been added.
- The Marauders (AI-controlled vehicles) have been added.
- The number of players in the Solo mode has been changed from 20 to 15.
- All vehicles in the mode become available from the start and without restrictions.
- The matchmaker creates teams based on the skill of the players in the mode.
- The visibility system has been changed from a cone to a circle.
- A significant rebalance of the vehicles and Combat Abilities has been performed.
- The loot content has been changed and the collection time has been reduced. Consumables are now guaranteed to contain shells and a charge for Recovery, as well as restore durability. Supplies contain a charge for a Repair Kit or one of the Combat Abilities.
- The mode progression has been added.
- The ability to earn Battle Pass Points has been added.
- Visual components (maps, Garage, vehicles, music) have been changed.
- The Service Record tab has been visually and functionally updated: The interface has been reworked and the functionality to edit the Valuable Awards panel has been added.
- New indicators have been added to the main page of the tab: maximum damage blocked by armor, assistance damage, and total number of enemy vehicles destroyed, as well as average and record indicators.
- Personal Ratings have been replaced by the WTR system, which is divided into five groups: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Ace, and Legend. Each group is made up of 3 skill-based levels (15 levels in total). Each level has its own unique visual style and requires a certain number of WTR points to be achieved.
- New customization elements and crew members
- New rewards (gold, Experimental Equipment)
- New Collection
- The latest progressive styles for Battle Pass Season XI.
- Some elements of the game interface are temporarily hidden for new players. These elements will gradually be added as new players progress in the game.
- The functionality to visit the in-game Store has been added to the exterior menu.
- The Exterior section has been added to the in-game Store, containing 2D and 3D styles.
- The Collectors’ Vehicles section of the in-game Store has been moved to the Vehicles section and is available as a separate tab.
- In some cases, players cannot fire in battle after switching the configuration of equipment/consumables while loading the map.
- In some cases, the sequence of events in the damage log can be distorted.
- In some cases, falling trees fall through the terrain.
- Upon the successful completion of the Alliance-14 mission during the Chimera operation, the failed mission icon is displayed after the battle.
- The Battle Results screen is missing an entry for the completion of the last mission in a series.
- There is no voice notification when an enemy vehicle is destroyed.
- When switching to Sniper mode on high graphics settings and zooming in on foliage, the FPS (frames per second) rate may decrease.
- The ammo rack detonation icon is repeatedly displayed above vehicles destroyed beyond the draw circle when these vehicles enter the player’s draw circle radius.
- When mounting the Experimental Optics equipment, the view range value is rounded down.
- When watching replays, vehicles do not make engine or track sounds.
- When the Commander is injured and the Large First Aid Kit is used, the time needed to change a loaded shell decreases for Loaders with the Intuition perk trained.
- When hovering an SPG’s Artillery Aim over an enemy vehicle located beyond the player’s draw circle, and the vehicle is then destroyed, the animation of its ammo rack detonation is displayed.
- When antialiasing is enabled with standard graphics, the silhouette of the player’s vehicle turns green in some cases.
- On some Frontline mode maps, it is possible to drive inside structures at their bases.
- The text “Sell” is displayed on the button when hovering over the card of a vehicle that is available for recovery in the Vehicles in the Garage section of the Depot tab.
Fixed Issues and Improvements
- The loading screen of the game client has been updated.
- The visual models of the following vehicles (also with 3D styles applied) have been improved: Object 430U (with the Reaper’s Scythe 3D style), T54 Heavy Tank, Kranvagn (with the Trettonde 3D style), Object 705A (with the Polar Bear 3D style), Tiger (P), and IS-3A Peregrine.
- Fixed the issue of free equipment demounting not being available when selling rental vehicles with a WoT Plus subscription in some cases. The notification has also been removed that warned players about an insufficient amount of gold for demounting equipment in cases where it should have been available for free.
- Fixed the issue of players being unable to control their vehicles and those vehicles not being able to be destroyed after the pre-battle countdown in the Onslaught mode in some cases.
- Fixed the issue of the game client hanging in Onslaught battles in some cases.
- Fixed the issue of the wrong Experimental Equipment level being displayed on the card in Depot.
- Fixed the issue of the Camouflage button in the vehicle comparison UI taking players to the equipment screen.
- Fixed the issue of the view range circle being incorrectly displayed on the minimap. Now, its radius corresponds to the current view range of the vehicle.
- Fixed the issue of the fire range cone continuing to be displayed in front of a destroyed enemy vehicle when completing one of the Bootcamp missions.
- Fixed the issue of the 100% discount on crew not being credited when purchasing a vehicle via Trade-In.
- Fixed the issue of the quick authorization via the game client not working in some browsers.
- Fixed the issue of the icons of mounted equipment/consumables disappearing from their corresponding slots after being dragged in some cases.
- Fixed the issue of the selected style panel position being reset when changing the map type in the Exterior menu.
- Fixed the issue of flickering emblems on vehicles when viewed at an acute angle in some cases.
- Fixed the issue of the illustrations not being displayed on the information page of the Topography mode in some cases.
- Fixed the issue of some HUD elements overlapping with certain in-battle menus (displayed upon pressing the Tab, N, F1, and ESC buttons).
- Fixed the issue of the “Paint the Whole Vehicle” button working incorrectly when applying camouflages in the Exterior menu in some cases.
- Fixed the issue of the Auto-Aim marker disappearing after pressing Alt in some cases.
- Fixed the issue of the statistics being displayed incorrectly on the vehicle slots in the Garage in some cases.
- Fixed the issue of the battle mode selector being displayed upon closing the confirmation window to switch to the Bootcamp.
- Fixed the issue of the hint not being displayed in the new Personal Reserves window when opening the activation screen for the first time.
- Fixed the issue of the color adjustment settings from one account still being applied when logging into the game with a different account.