UDES 03 Alt 3 (Sweden, Tier-9, MT, promotional/reward, mechanics: hydropneumatic suspension, autoloader for 3 shells)
• Damage per minute: from 2,272 to 1,832
• Reload time: from 22.52 to 29.37 sec
• Rate of fire: from 6.31 to 5.09
• Aiming time: from 1.92 to 2.21 sec
• Max ammo: from 40 to 45
• Top speed (forward/reverse): from 65/-20 to 55/-18 kph
• Engine power: from 650 to 540 h.p.
• Specific power: from 21.67 to 18 h.p./t
Lätt Stridsfordon 120 (Sweden, Tier-9, TD, mechanics: hydropneumatic suspension with button activation)
• The vehicle’s name was changed: from Latta Stridsfordon to Lätt Stridsfordon 120
• The vehicle’s short name was updated: from Latta Strf to Lätt Strf 120
• Damage per minute in siege mode: from 3,092 to 2,857
• Reload time in siege mode: from 8.15 to 8.82 sec
• Rate of fire in siege mode: from 7.36 to 6.8
• Health: from 1,600 to 1,500 HP
• Hull traverse (both modes): from 50 to 30 deg/s
3 thoughts on “WoT 1.21 Common Test: UDES 03 Alt 3 & Lätt Stridsfordon 120 Changes”
Oof, UDES got gutted pretty hard. Looking like a T9 premium now
I’m happy with the nerf. That tank with previous stats was too crazy to be put in the game.
Even with this nerf, it still can have that 42%+ camo with 1080 clip potential.
Now it is way slower and it needs 6 additional seconds to reload the clip. So no more tier 9 Bourrasque.
There’s one thing I’m still not sure is that even with this nerf, it still looks kinda sick if you put on a T3 Exp Turbo.
Still 42% camo, still 1k+ clip with 0.27 accuracy even though the gun stabilization is average, still 60 km/h with close to 20 hp/t with fairly good ground resistances.
I don’t know man, this thing might get nerfed even more.
If WG decides to make it a premium, than it’s bound to be nerfed further, which is really unfortunate because this tank has great potential