Arcade Cabinet is back, offering two tried and tested game modes: Element of Surprise and Railgun. Each will be live for one weekend, followed by a third weekend when both will be available at the same time.
Element of Surprise will increase the randomness of every shot, adding more unpredictability and excitement to your gameplay. In Railgun, you’ll experience a significant boost in gun precision, spotting capability, and mobility for your vehicle, making battles more thrilling and fast-paced.
Players will also have the opportunity to earn up to 1,200 while Arcade Cabinet is live. So, get ready for a wild ride and mark your calendars for the upcoming weekends!
Although Element of Surprise and Railgun have different battle modifiers, their key rules are the same:
- Battles are single-tiered and fought in either Tier VIII or Tier X vehicles.
- You’ll receive XP and credits for battles, and you can use all types of regular reserves (both Personal and Clan).
- XP multipliers for the first victory of the day work in the modes, and credits are put into the vault.
- Element of Surprise and Railgun battles do not contribute to daily missions or Personal Missions, but they do count towards the mode progression.
- Element of Surprise and Railgun battles do not give you bonds, except for the event progression rewards—see below.
- You may play in Platoons if you wish (you’ll be eligible for the bonuses if you do).
While each of the modes is active, you can complete a short chain of battle missions and earn some bonds (up to 1,200 in total).
|Step I||Win two battles and be among the top 12 on your team by base XP earned each time||100 bonds|
|Step II*||Win three battles and be among the top 12 on your team by base XP earned each time||100 bonds|
|Step III*||Win five battles and be among the top 12 on your team by base XP earned each time||200 bonds|
Prepare for two more ways to play, Commanders!
One thought on “WoT: Arcade Cabinet Is Back With Two Familiar Modes”
Extremely bad game mode. I nevver could adapt to it. Played 3 games and quit , then another 4 games the night after and definitively quit.