Balance changes were made to the Murovanka map aimed at fixing an imbalance. The imbalance is the consequence of previous fixes that were aimed at removing toxic, strong positions on lines 1 and 2 on the lower team side. Before Update 1.18, the lower team had advantage on lines 1 and 2, while the upper team dominated in the woods. After 1.18, the positions on lines 1 and 2 became equal, while the upper team still dominated in the woods.
- A TD position was improved in square J9.
- Vegetation was added and terrain was changed for firing more conveniently in squares G8–F8.
- The position in square F8 is now more protected due to changes to the terrain.
- The spot was improved in square F9. Vehicles now don’t need to be afraid of taking damage from the central hill.
- Vegetation was removed for a better line of fire at the positions, respectively, in squares D0 and F0–G0.
5 thoughts on “WoT ST: Changes to Murovanka”
WG bored vodka tipsy map Devs just clueless map change for change sake nothing else, again then again
at least now they’re admitting that their so-called improvements, lol, instead of improving maps just make things worse (at our expense
bunch of Muppets
Wow more bushes removed then added AGAIN . sigh . The go to changes for every map .
Dude more proof they dont play there own game . They are putting in useless td spots both of those tds spots they are adding cant be used they are countered by the other side or have no shots . wow this game is a joke wg is a joke sigh dont spend money
I like these changes. Variety… It’s not all heavy tanks and medium tanks.
i wantmurovanka v1 back, the one with the magic forrest <3