Based on testing results, we’re applying changes to Brisbane, Z-42, Nebraska, Louisiana, Alliance and Dupleix.
- Torpedo range increased: 12.5 to 13.5 km.
- Torpedo range increased: 7.5 to 10 km.
- Main battery firing range with the researchable Gun Fire Control module reduced: 22.7 to 21 km.
- Changed the parameters of the bomber squadron’s attack:
- Planes’ maneuverability during the preparation to attack and when attacking increased by 33%;
- Bombs’ minimum dispersion reduced by 50%.
- Changed parameters of acoustic homing torpedoes:
- Maximum damage increased: 5067 to 5700;
- Chance to cause flooding reduced: 77 to 29%.
- Changed parameters of alternative torpedoes:
- Maximum damage increased: 9867 to 11000;
- Chance to cause flooding reduced: 75 to 63%.
- Main battery firing range reduced: 16.9 to 15.5 km.
- Detectability range by ships increased: 12.1 to 13.8 km.
- Detectability range after firing main guns in smoke increased: 7.1 to 8.5.
The changes will take effect at the second stage of 12.0 Public Test, and on December 29th on the main server.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing.