1) The height of the hill in square H8 has been decreased, enabling the bottom team to take sniper positions faster.
2) Intermediate covers have been added at the intersections of squares F9–F0 and E9–E0, allowing vehicles to move to the bottom base more safely.
3) Fenders and covers have been added for both teams in squares E9 and B6, allowing for mid- and long-range encounters.
4) The encounter area of heavy tanks has been reworked in squares C7, D7, and D8: The terrain has been changed, new covers have been added, and the gaming zone has been extended.
5) A part of the hill has been cropped and the vegetation has been removed in squares H6 and H7, just as at the top base. Vehicles in this area can now be targeted by vehicles in square H8.
6) The trench at squares H5 and H6 has become deeper, enabling vehicles of the bottom team to move here more safely.
7) The fenders have been reworked in squares G5–H5 and E3–F4. Now, vehicles from both teams will move more safely through the passage zones. Additionally, some new positions have been added, allowing for mid-range encounters.
8) A fender and some intermediate covers have been added in squares E2–G1, and the gaming zone has been extended, enabling players of the bottom team to launch an attack in the direction of the top base.
9) New covers have been added in square F4.
10) The terrain has been changed in squares E6 and D5. Additionally, a passage has been added, allowing vehicles to approach from the water area.
11) A rock has been added in square D4, preventing vehicles in square C3 from shooting at vehicles moving along the bridge.
Some additional changes have been made: Some vegetation has been removed, along with small rocks along different passages, to improve the gameplay on the map.