- “Onslaught” mode (7vs7)
- Adding the “Sixth Sense” perk to all commanders
- Personal Reserves 2.0 and changes on maps.
Size for download (SD): 623.86 MB
Size for installation on a computer (SD): 1.04 GB
Size for download (HD): 784.12 MB
Size for installation on a computer (HD): 1.32 GB
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMMON TEST
To take part, you’ll need the Wargaming.net Game Center (WGC), the latest Common Test game client, and a Wargaming.net account created prior to the cut-off date (see below).
Download and Install the Test Client
- Run the test client installer.
- Choose a different installation folder from where your regular World of Tanks game files are.
- Select the freshly installed test client from the dropdown menu at the top of the WGC.
- Roll out—and remember to pass on your feedback!
You can find more details about the WGC in the dedicated Wargaming.net Game Center guide.
2 thoughts on “WoT Update 1.18.1: Common Test Is Here!”
That Sixth Sense will apparently now be standard suggests that we’re not going to see Crew 2.0 in the way it was planned.
Well I’m happy, making sixth sense standard was the only thing I actually wanted. The Crew 2.0 tests felt like they always screwed me over in some way.