Based on testing results, we’re applying changes to I-56, S-189, Álvaro de Bazán, Vallejo, Agano, Shimanto, and Tromp.
These changes will be implemented on the live server on Thursday, August 25:
Japanese submarine I-56, Tier VIII
- Main battery reload time reduced: 2.25 to 1.8 s.
Soviet submarine S-189, Tier VIII
- Range of acoustic homing torpedoes increased: 5 to 9 km.
- Sonar ping maximum range increased: 5 to 9 km.
- Sonar ping reload time increased: 8 to 9.5 s.
Spanish destroyer Álvaro de Bazán, Tier X
- Main battery reload time reduced: 6.6 to 6.1 s.
- Burst Fire reload time reduced: 30 to 28 s.
- Torpedo reload time reduced: 95 to 90 s.
American cruiser Vallejo, Tier IX
- Main battery reload time increased: 5.5 to 6.1 s.
- Main battery firing range reduced: 16.7 to 15.7 km.
The following changes will be implemented on the live server with the release of Update 0.11.8:
Japanese cruisers Shimanto, Takahashi, and Yodo
- Armor penetration capacity of HE shells increased: 25 to 30 mm.
Japanese cruiser Agano, Tier V
- Added a Depth Charge Airstrike with similar stats to Furutaka’s.
Japanese cruiser Shimanto, Tier VIII
- Sigma value reduced: 2.05 to 2
Dutch destroyer Tromp, Tier X
- Minimum HE Bomb Airstrike drop distance increased: 1 to 1.5 km.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing.