August 18 11:00 CEST through August 21 23:59 CEST (UTC+2)
Accessing the Auction
There are two ways to enter the auction: via the banner in the lower-right corner of your Garage screen or the special page in the in-game Store.
1. Once you’re on the auction screen, you can bid what you’re willing to pay for the lot. This amount will automatically be deducted from your account.
Please remember: If the cost of a lot is specified in gold, the use of credits or Free XP will not be possible, and vice versa.
2. If you decide to change or cancel your bid, you are free to do so until the lot is active. After that time, bids cannot be modified or canceled, and no new bids will be accepted. If you cancel a bid, the spent amount of gold, credits, or Free XP will be returned to your account. Bids will be returned, and lots will be credited to the auction winners within four hours after the deadline for accepting bids.
3. The number of winning players will depend on the number of items available. If multiple players make the lowest winning bid and there are more of these players than items to be distributed, the players who made the bids earliest will be awarded the item.
If 500 auction participants made identical lowest winning bids and there are only 400 items to be distributed, the 400 earliest bids will win.
4. Every lot will be sold at either a closed or open auction. If the auction is a closed one, players will know the lot’s contents, the number of available items, the minimum bid, and the deadline for accepting new bids. If the auction is an open one, players will also know the number of bids that have already been made. Once the number of bids exceeds the number of available items in an open auction, players will also be able to see the competitive (median) bid.
5. The winners receive their goods. The remaining auction participants receive their bids back in full.
6. Items won in the auction are non-refundable.
Each day of the auction, a new lot will appear at 11:00 CEST (UTC+2). On certain days, you will even have the chance to bid on two separate lots. Most of the lots will be entirely new offers, but there also will be a few familiar ones that are sure to be in high demand. And, of course, stay tuned for the Warhammer 40,000 lot, as you can never have enough Warhammer 40,000-inspired stuff!
8 thoughts on “WoT: The Auction Is Nigh!”
HAHAHAHH yesterday i spent 12k bonds for foch155 and 5mil for ital tier x.
GLAD WE GOT THAT WARNING!
Next time I hope they set the date to 1.Januar 1997 … JUST to be sure we are fucked
Bonds are not required, this isn’t like the clanwar auction where you can get reward premiums.
Also, the point of these scams is to push people into a situation like yours and make them buy gold and credits, and convert exp. Directly selling new content is not enough anymore for WG, and events like the convoy and Object 780 special prove a ton of players are okay with this shit.
In fact, I think that some dickens settled in their(wg) marketing department – cuz the level of greed they are showing through such events is just beyond good and evil(and they would not come up with this on their own).
I would advice NOT to spend real money on anything they might bring up(put up as a lot), unless of course this is something you can’t usually buy (like EBR 75 FL 10 or E-25).
No styles or tier X vehicles(no matter how rare they are) are not worth putting tens of thousands of gold in-game (unless it’s Chief, but I think that even that tank is not worth 25 or 30k of gold).
Most of you won’t agree with me – but you know the saying about the number of opinions 😉
What a child you are
That’s nothing I want to buy
I’d rather have sex with an Asian than ever bid in this auction 🤢
The phrasal “I would rather… than…” suggests both actions to be comparable in undesirability but that the former is more tolerable than the latter. So then I ask: what about having sex with Asians, of which you do not specify the kind, makes it similarly undesirable to WG’s business practices? Or are you simply making a maliciously broad-stroke racist remark?