06:00–02:00 CEST (UTC+2)
In order to participate in the test using the Wargaming.net Game Center, use this link.
- The Wargaming.net Game Center will download all the additional data
- Start playing
The feedback and suggestions that we received after the first iteration of Recon Mission last year showed how important the topic of new maps is to you, confirming the great potential of this mode. We took the time to analyze the data obtained, and now we’re ready to relaunch the mode. This June, Recon Mission will return to the game in a revamped format and with fresh maps!
Everyone can take part in testing—you just need to join the Common Test during Prime Times.
During this Common Test, you can explore three new locales in the late stages of development. Plus, three refined maps from previous launches will also be available, so you can test all six maps in one iteration! In addition, we reworked the mode’s format—more details will be announced in a dedicated article, so stay tuned!
During the Common Test, we kindly ask you to focus mainly on testing the mode’s mechanics and functionality rather than the maps themselves. All six locales are still under active development and will be subject to balance adjustments and other final refinements.
When Recon Mission hits the live servers in June, you’ll be able to fully explore these maps and vote for the locale you like the most and least.
The core rules of Recon Mission remain unchanged, but let’s go over them again, just in case:
- Battles in Recon Mission will follow the rules of Standard Battles and will take place in Tier VIII–X vehicles.
- Personal and clan missions will not be available, but you can complete other battle missions, including Daily Missions.
- The battle economy will be the same as in Random Battles.
- You will be able to earn Battle Pass Points.
- You will be able to earn various rewards.
Your input is crucial as we continue to evolve this mode, and we’re looking forward to improving Recon Mission and all new maps together with you.