Patch Notes CT 3:
The first defense line base capture time has been increased from 2 minutes and 15 seconds to 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
The following vehicles are available for rental: AMX AC mle. 48 and WZ-132.
Art of Strategy
The initial composition of the Strategist’s Squad in the 1v7 format has been changed:
- The IS-7 has been replaced with the IS-4
- The E 50 Ausf. M has been replaced with the Jagdpanzer E 100
Parameters of the MG Turret have been changed:
- Durability has been increased from 2,000 to 3,000 HP
- View range has been increased from 270 to 300 m
- Firing range has been increased from 300 to 350 m
- Dispersion after firing has been decreased from 1.5 to 1.2 m
- Shell velocity has been increased from 700 to 1,200 m/s
Fixed Issues and Improvements
Fixed the issue of the server aim remaining on the previously selected vehicle when switching between vehicles in the Strategist’s Squad in the Art of Strategy game event.
Fixed the issue of the vehicle outlining in the artillery aim not matching the team it belongs to when using Combat Reserves that affect an area in the Frontline mode.
Fixed some localization issues.
Fixed some interface and technical issues.
In order to participate in the test using the Wargaming.net Game Center, use this link.
- The Wargaming.net Game Center will download all the additional data
- Start playing