In the near future we will be testing a new mechanics. It provides a certain temporary bonus to the ship for firing main battery salvos at the enemy ships.
Principle of operation
- A player must have a lock on an enemy target;
- While firing at this enemy, adjustment fire progress bar is filled by each salvo that hits the target or lands within a certain radius from it;
- When the bar is full, a certain gameplay bonus, for example, a boost to main battery reload speed, is activated for a limited period of time;
- This can be repeated several times during battle;
- If the ship does not fire at enemies for some time, the progress bar is reset.
For now we don’t have a strict plan for using this mechanics and would like to test it first. Further steps with it will be determined after testing.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing.
Testing the display of consumable camouflages on aircraft.
In the near future, the display of consumable camouflages will be tested on squadrons, as well as on the aircraft from the “Fighter” and “Spotting aircraft” consumables.