Season 16: Gauntlet
The Global Map is a vast battle arena for clans: Use strategic skills and combat tactics to earn fame and add Gold to your clan Treasury. Season 16 offers fantastic Emblems, Decals, Camouflage, Personal Reserves, and tons more!
Fantastic rewards in Season 4!
Great news: The Season is extended until Tuesday, June 22! Earn Battle Pass Points in Random Battles, Ranked Battles, Steel Hunter, and by completing daily missions. You can earn three (3) unique progressive styles and special Tokens that can be exchanged for rare Tier IX vehicles. Meet familiar heroes, get introduced to a completely new character, and choose the useful in-game items you like the most!
Prepare yourself for action as Cobra Commander and his loyal followers take over the battlefields of World of Tanks! Get Cobra Commander to lead your crew with this month’s drop. He comes with over 200 custom preset voicccceeeee lines (can you tell he loves the sound of his own voice?) as well as 3 skills, all of which he honed during his years of engagements with the G.I. JOE team.
Season 7 is here!
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to recruit your friends during the latest Season of Referral Program 2.0, which lasts four (4) months. Two (2) glorious new Premium reward vehicles that will help you dominate the battlefield and farm tons of Credits along the way are up for grabs.
A new iteration incoming!
We’re moving forward and kicking off a new iteration of 7v7 Brawl that lasts four (4) days. This promising battle format has a good chance to become the basis for a permanent game mode of World of Tanks in the future, but a whole lot depends on your impressions and feedback. Join Brawl and share your feedback!
Weekly Watcher Drops and Salute Missions
- May 1–31: Weekly Watcher Drops. Free items added to your game account in exchange for watching official World of Tanks streams on our Twitch Channel. The more consecutive weeks you watch, the more bonuses you earn for upkeeping your streak! ▲
- May 1–June 1: WoT Salute Mission. Earn Consumables by completing our month-long special daily mission for WoT Salute members.
Add Tier X vehicles to your Garage!
New mission schedule in May. Work up Tech Trees to earn Tier X vehicles! Some tanks have special 3D Styles from Holiday Ops Large Boxes: “Marengo” for the Bat-Châtillon 25 t (2019) and “The Last Dragon“ from Holiday Ops 2021 for the WZ-111 model 5A (2021). The T110E3 is featured in Battle Pass: Season 4, where you can earn its 3D Progressive Style, “Welsh Blues.”
- Apr. 5–May 5: On Track to the XM551 Sheridan
- Apr. 20–May 20: On Track to the Bat.-Châtillon 25 t
- May 1-June 1: On Track to the Progetto M40 mod. 65
- May 1-June 1: On Track to the T110E3
- May 1-June 1: On Track to the WZ-111 model 5A ▲
- Apr. 16–May 23 (ongoing): Team Spirit Customization Bundle
- Apr. 27–May 29 (ongoing): Girls und Panzer Bundles ▲
- Apr. 29–May 29 (ongoing): Founders Bundles
- May 1–June 1: Offer of the Month: FCM 36 Pak 40 with free 30 Days WoT Premium Account
- May 1–6: Pz.Kpfw. IV Schmalturm
- May 1–7: Caernarvon Action X | T77 | Turtle Mk. I
- May 7–14: Berlin 4 | Škoda T 27 | LT-432
Bonus XP and special missions
- Apr. 30–May 3 (ongoing): ×4 XP Weekend, XP Conversion, Discounts, and Missions
- May 6–13: Mother’s Day Celebrations
- May 7–11: Happy Victory Day Extended Weekend
- May 14–17: Play Your Class Right Missions
- May 21–24: ×2 XP Weekend and Missions
- May 28–June 2: Weekend XP Fever & Memorial Day ▲