More news incoming from the supertest!
In Update 1.12, in addition to other changes, the characteristics of several familiar Premium vehicles were improved. We’ll continue to work in this direction, and changes to the next batch of vehicles will be sent to closed testing soon. All listed vehicles will receive improvements to characteristics that should emphasize their main role on the battlefield.
You can see the full list of planned changes below:
- View Range from 390 to 410 m
- Reverse speed from 22 to 24 km/h
- Top speed from 65 to 68 km/h
- Accuracy from 0.38 to 0.35
- View Range from 400 to 410 m
- Standard shell penetration from 175 to 189 mm
- Special shell penetration from 210 to 230 mm
- Standard shell penetration from 215 to 238 mm
- Special shell penetration from 187 to 212 mm
- *there is a difference in damage between the standard shell (490) and the special shell (570)
- Standard shell velocity from 898 to 960 m/s
- HE shell velocity from 702 to 850 m/s
- Gun traverse angles (left/right) from –2/10 to –10/10
- Engine power from 520 to 600 h.p.
- Specific power from 11.06 to 12.8 h.p./t
- Ammo capacity from 25 to 35 shells
Please note that the specified changes are not final and some of these characteristics may change. Stay tuned for future updates!